No Tags Found!

amitha30

Hi i want free software to prepare pay slips. and issuing them . please give the site details.where i can easily prepare them and generate slips.
From India, Hyderabad
consultme

Hi Amitha, To prepare payslips, how do you store employee information and salary particulars?
From India, Bangalore
amitha30

We maintain in excel and did is first tym I am doing salary slips I need free software n few tips too. Our organization have 70 employees nearly.
From India, Hyderabad
amitha30

i am new to payroll and we prepare on excel .total 70 employess and i need few tips to prepare that, and iam looking for free software.
From India, Hyderabad
consultme

Can you please share your contact particulars via message. Will guide you how to process payroll in a less time consuming and accurate manner.
From India, Bangalore
debora-sumopayroll

Sumopayroll is the preferred HR & Payroll software for Indian businesses. It automates key areas of HR & Payroll management, leave & expense tracking. Unlike traditional payroll management system, we are a modern new generation platform focused on user experience and simplifying complex workflows. With more than 350+ highly satisfied customers. we deliver a high quality software service on a 24 x 7 basis.

Signup now for free upto 10 employee. Also download your payslips for free! www.sumopayroll.com

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.