No Tags Found!

kiranmgks
Sir.
I was working in Minacs BPO for about 1years and 2months. As I got a new job I said I will not able to continue please accept my resignation immideately. But the company HR said we wil deduct basic salary and will give papers. when I gone to collect the same they said there is such rules you have yi serve ur notice period or else we mark you as obscondingly directly in front of me. I worked for 14 months it is very important for me and I don't want any money I need experience and relieving paper. Please help me.

From India, Pune
Cite Contribution

Please offer to buy out the notice period. In case you cannot afford that, write to your HR requesting your release under humanity grounds.
If you share the draft ,we can help you with our suggestion if required.

From India, Mumbai
saswatabanerjee

What humanitarian grounds is ther when a person wants to leave without servicing notice because he has another job ?
These are the same people who would be crying and complaining if the company had terminated them without notice and asking how to "go legal"

From India, Mumbai
meenu.p161
LCA - Labor Condition is Strong for employees not employers.
If you need to get relieved immediate, nothing but losing some amount of basis for the notice period and nothing more than that in any manner irrespective of Nation.
Notice period is not mandatory but on good well basis, as organization needs to plan and get your work transformed to next person technically so as no business is damaged on your resignation.
not able to serve notice period is considered based on your relation, dependency and medical emergencies.
You honor them and they do same, otherwise Obsconding/Threats will not come into picture and Obsconding is such a huge word to speak form your HR.

From United%20States, Marion
saswatabanerjee

Notice period is not mandatory ? You mean that anyone can leave without giving notice ? thats news to me
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.