No Tags Found!

swati.singh@myf.io
Hi All,
I have decide to start a monthly performance review system in my company for all level of employees. Kindly suggest me the appropriate system that I should follow and also share the format which I can use for the same.
Regards,
Swati

From India, New%20Delhi
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Swati,

You have not mentioned the nature of your industry, your finished product or service, your department, your designation, how many departments are there in your company etc. Above all, why you wish to do Monthly Performance Review? Why not quarterly?

Do you have proper policy on performance appraisal well in place? Is your decision consistent with this policy? Whose brainchild is this? Yours or your boss's?

Unless we get information on what is in your mind it will not be possible for us to give proper suggestions or advice. By the way, related to your post is my following reply to the previous post on Performance Appraisal. You may go through the reply. In this reply you will find one more hyperlink. Go through all the hyperlinks and you will develop your understanding of the subject Performance Appraisal.

https://www.citehr.com/519136-apprai...ml#post2210260

For confusion if any, you may call me on my mobile.

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.