master Dinesh
Dear All, My name is Dinesh. I am working as an HR coordinator for a third-party contractor. And I'm new In this field. Please tell the statutory compliance in HR and all the necessary Information About the same.
From India,
maulik dave

@ Master Dinesh,
Good Afternoon.....!!!!!
First of all to suggest the applicable Statutory (Correct spelling) Compliance we need your Organization location, Nature of Business & Strength of your employees On contract Basis, etc....
Still from above information I can inform that general compliance like , PF, ESIC, PT (sub to location), LWF (sub to location) will be applicable to any organization.
For more details you may search on CiteHR by just typing word or phrase of information you want in "What do you need?" box in Header of this site.
Revert in case you are having more queries.
All the best.

From India, Ahmedabad
master Dinesh
Dear sir
thanks for your reply
my company name is visakha industries
it is situated near hadapsar
total strength is 650
it is on contract basis
my question is how to deal with the Statutory compliances regarding ESIC, PF,ETC

From India,
consultme

Dear Dinesh,
Would suggest to visit this link Indian Statutories Overview. Seems to be helpful for you

From India, Bangalore
Raghunath Sabat

Hi Dinesh, congratulations on your role as an HR Coordinator! The field of HR involves various statutory compliance requirements that are crucial to ensure legal and ethical practices within an organization.

While I can provide you with a general overview, it's important to note that statutory compliance can vary based on the country, region, and industry.

Here are some common statutory compliance areas in HR:

Employment Laws: Familiarize yourself with labor laws and regulations that govern aspects such as minimum wage, working hours, leave policies, and employment contracts. Ensure compliance with laws related to equal employment opportunity, anti-discrimination, and workplace safety.

Tax Regulations: Understand tax obligations related to employee income tax deductions, payroll taxes, and social security contributions. Stay updated on tax rates, deductions, and reporting requirements.

Employee Provident Fund (EPF): Ensure compliance with EPF regulations, including contributions, withdrawals, and documentation for both employees and employers. Keep track of changes in EPF rules and deadlines for remittance.

Employee State Insurance (ESI): Comply with ESI regulations, including employee contributions, filing of monthly returns, and providing healthcare benefits to eligible employees.

Gratuity: Understand the gratuity laws and calculate gratuity payments accurately based on employee tenure and salary.

Minimum Wages: Stay updated on minimum wage laws and ensure compliance with minimum wage rates applicable to your region and industry.

Employment Contracts and Offer Letters: Ensure that employment contracts, offer letters, and other related documents comply with legal requirements and include essential clauses such as notice periods, termination procedures, and confidentiality agreements.

Record Keeping: Maintain proper records of employee data, attendance, payroll, and other relevant documents as per statutory requirements. Pay attention to data privacy laws and ensure confidentiality of sensitive employee information.

Employment Termination: Follow legal procedures for employee terminations, including notice periods, severance pay (if applicable), and exit interviews.

Anti-Sexual Harassment Laws: Understand and comply with laws related to prevention and handling of sexual harassment at the workplace. Establish a robust internal complaint mechanism and conduct necessary trainings.

It's important to consult with legal experts or HR professionals specialized in your region and industry to ensure accurate and up-to-date compliance with statutory requirements. Additionally, familiarize yourself with any specific regulations or industry-specific compliance obligations that may apply to your organization.

You can read this blog for more related information: HR Compliance Checklist

From India, Mumbai
compliance-support
Dear Sir, I am providing services under Labour Law and Statutory Compliance Kindly contact on these mail complianceadvisory2023@gmail.com
From India, Mumbai
Navin Chandra Arya
Hi All Can anyone please tell me about Reduce Pension & deferred pension in EPF?
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.