No Tags Found!

yadavamol
Hi All, I have given the resignation on 13th Feb and sent the mail to my Team Leader. On 18th I asked my Team Leader about acceptance of the resignation so she told me to send the mail (resignation) to Director and also told me that you have to serve the notice period of 30 days. Till now I did not received any reply from Director. So today again I have sent the mail to Director stating that I am waiting for your about my last date of working. My Team leader has told me that she had the words with Director and your resignation has been accepted by orally. So my query is about the acceptance of resignation from which date? Is it from 13th or 18th Feb?
Regards
Amol

From India, Mumbai
maulik dave

@ Yadavamol,
Good Afternoon.....!!!!!
They should accept the resignation from 13th of Feb only. Unless you have been informed @ time of joining that the resignation is to be sent to Director. They can raise the issue that you have forwarded the resignation to Director on 18th Feb, 2015.
If your Team Leader says you need to server notice period of 30 Days. You can be relieved max by 17th March, 2015.
Hope, Doubts are clear.
All the Best

From India, Ahmedabad
yadavamol
Good afternoon..!! Yes, doubts are cleared. I thing they do not have mentioned anything about to whom to send the resignation. Thank you very much..!!!
From India, Mumbai
yadavamol
Hi Dave Sir,
Actually my team leader has not told anything about my last date of working neither Director. So from which date they will
consider my resignation? Is it from 13th or 18th Feb?
Regards
Amol

From India, Mumbai
maulik dave

@ Amol,
As you have resigned on 13th Feb your resignation date will be 13th Feb, Secondly as you said in your first message you TL told you to serve 30 Days notice period so your last working day is 13th Feb + 30 Days.
Just give a polite reminder msg that you have given a resignation & as per the appointment letter & instruction from TL you have served notice period of 30 Days. So that they should consider resignation w.e.f. 13th Feb & relieve you as early as possible with clearing all your pending dues with company.
So in case they deny of Resignation acceptance you should be having proof that, after reminder no one has reverted to you msg & so you have all the right to leave after 30 days notice period & they can't stop your Full & Final Settlement (Salary Payment).
Hope it helps.

From India, Ahmedabad
yadavamol
Thank you very much Sir..!!! Of course it will help me a lot. Hope they will consider my resignation from 13th Feb itself so that I will relieve as early as possible. Regards Amol
From India, Mumbai
udaybhanu
Respected Forum Members,
I Am Working In Construction Co. as HR Officer. I am working in North East Unit our reporting is to DGM Project which are appointed for this site. He is a drinker and every day asking for wine but not take the responsibility for this expenses. he suggest for so this expenses in other head which are not possible if I don't agree then he though abuse to me now I am suffering Mental Harassment. All matter I have discussion with our Sr. Manager HR (HO) but he is not able to do anything About Irrelevant Issues. Then What We Could Do Against site DGM. In This Scenario Pl.Help To Overcome And Also Suggest how handle to him and What Legal Action May Be Possible To Take Against him. Thanks. Uday(HO) but he is not able to do anything About Irrelevant Issues. Then What We Could Do Against site DGM. In This Scenario Pl.Help To Overcome And Also Suggest how handle to him and What Legal Action May Be Possible To Take Against him.
Thanks. Uday

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.