No Tags Found!

sachinkaushik2383

I am a double Zend Certified Professional with Zend Certification in Zend Framework and PHP.
I have a total work experience of 3 years and 8 months in PHP and MySQL i.e. LAMP Technologies which consists of Two years Work experience in MySQL Stored Procedures and Functions and one year experience each in Zend Framework, SugarCRM and OPENCART alongwith 4 months experience in PHP Joomla and 9 months experience in Procedural PHP and MySQL coding.
My Current CTC is Rs.7,20,024/-.
I am currently working on a Multi-Lingual and Multi-Domain E-Commerce Website having customers in Europe, North America, Australia and New Zealand.
Also, I have done B.E.(Electronics and Telecommunication) from Mumbai University,
MBA(Marketing) from Pune University and Post Graduate Diploma in IT from Symbiosis Centre
for Distance Learining.
I wanted to know how much CTC am I eligble for based on my Acedemics and Work Experience
in India and Abroad?

From India, Pune
saswatabanerjee

How do you expect a HR forum to give you an answer to what salary you deserve for working in a field and industry most members will have no idea of ?
Go and talk to a recruitment consultant and see what he says he can get you in a new job.

From India, Mumbai
sachinkaushik2383

Dear Sir,
I appreciate your comments but it is always wise to ask the question to the right person who would give you the best answer to your query rather than relying on the middle men who have little or no knowledge about the candidate's skill and work expertise as to whether their skill set match with the current job requirement and the value of their work expertise if they are very much in demand in the job market.
The reason I posted my question was to know where I stand in terms of knowledge and expertise and it gives me an opportunity to get the right answer and appropriate feedback from an experienced HR personnel who would guide me and provide me with the right direction as to where I lack and what steps I would have to take in order for me to make myself better and best plan my career ahead.
Therefore, I posted my query to sought the best of the knowledge and expertise to hone my skills and to be better in this challenging job environment.

From India, Pune
kumaracme

your presentation is good. you may take a job in customer care department.
From India, New Delhi
saswatabanerjee

Seriously !!! You are asking a developer with 4 years of experience in Zend and popular Open Source Platforms to take up a job in customer care ?
From India, Mumbai
saswatabanerjee

Sachin,
how do you think this forum will the "right person" to whom you can ask the query ?
This is a HR forum. If you had gone through some of the posts, you would realise that few recruiters are here. Most of us are in HR, IR, ER fields or are connected with those (and in come cases, legal compliance). You think the members here have the knowledge about skillset and expertise related to a specific area of software development that you are working on ?
For the rest of your query, even if there were recruiters who understood what you are doing (well, some may actually be here), no one can guide you on those things without meeting and understanding what you actually know, do, or lack.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.