No Tags Found!

naveen.kaushik
Dear Sir / Mam,

Iam working with a Ltd. ( indian co. ) as a senior officer commercial since 18th of Nov'2013. And as per offer letter acknowledged by me i have to serve one month notice or to pay. I have already resigned on 12.2.15 and requested for immediate relieving letter. But My HOD is insisting me verbally for relieve by 31st Mar'15.

right now i have a good opportunity in other company where they required immediate joining alongwith relieving letter from previous employer.

Here just sharing the exact wordings mentioned in offer letter, i.e.:- Your services may be terminated at any time by giving one month's notice, in writing on either side. In case, you leave your employment without giving requisite notice, no relieving order will be issued and settlement of dues will be at the discretion of the management. The management reserves the right to deduct at liquidated damages, an amount equal to one month's gross salary from any amount that may be due to you and if the same is not available or is insufficient then the management shall have the right to recover such amount as found due from you in any manner deemed fit.

I have already requested ( thru mail to concern reporting manager and HR representative as well ) but they have not revert.

I have requested to pay the amount equal to balance notice period time for getting immediate relieving. but they have not confirm in writing any thing.

Now, Request you to kindly suggest proper / smooth way to get immediate relieving.

Also suggest, is that type of relieving is harmful for my career / future aspects. ( i.e. - ready to pay differential without serving complete notice period )

Pls. suggest for further course of action.

Thanks in advance.

With Regards,

From India, Noida
maulik dave

@ Naveen.Kaushik,
Good Afternoon.....!!!!!
As per the query, The other company wants you to join immediately with relieving letter but as per your current company rule, they will not give you relieving letter until you serve full notice period.
It's unethical to break rule just to get a good offer.(Again Rule Which was accepted by you & you want relaxation in that to get a better Opportunity).
Suggestion :
Consult the new company HR & explain the situation. He also might be having a notice period clause in his current company. So, you may negotiate the terms with him by telling you are eager to join the company but just due to above reason you don't want to spoil relationship with current company. The other company HR might be having somethings which will ease your way out from your current company.
All the best.

From India, Ahmedabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.