Dear Friends
I would like to share some statistics of my postings as on28th Jan 2015
647 Appreciations
2634 Entries/Influence
119 Following You
119 Being Followed
1520 Shared Files
700023 User Downloads
I thank each one of you for your excellent support and encouragement for this achievement..I do hope my sharing information is useful and relevant.
In case if you have any further suggestions kindly do share with me.
Thank you once again.

From India, Bangalore
V.Raghunathan

Dear SriS.R Balaji, Congratulations on your achievement. May your good services continue. As an ardent follower I will keep giving my comments and feedback. V.Raghunathan
From India
srbalaji

Thanks for your good wishes Sri Raghunathan...Your comments and feedback is apt and very valid with tint of humour.Warm regards...................................
From India, Bangalore
NK SUNDARAM

MR. Balaji, One more appreciation from me, but for a different reason ie for having received so many appreciations ! Best regards
From India
V.Raghunathan

Dear Sri S.R Balaji,
As I browsed through this thread again in my second chance,
some new thoughts did flash in my mind.
You have posted a large number of ‘Attachments’ which have created an astounding number of Downloads. In chaste Hindi, one way of praising a person is to call him as LAKHON MAY EK (one in Lakh).
In your case, Cite HR has a contributor, whose contributions have crossed Seven Lakh downloads. So we all can say “HAMARE SAATH MAY EK SAATH LAKHWALLAH BE HEY!!!”
V.Raghunathan

From India
srbalaji

Thank you Sri Raghunathan for your generous compliments which I do not deserve.I am just sharing some information from one place to another.
This action of mine if is useful to the society my job is done.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.