charanrao

Hi Seniors i really need your help..
i have not received any appointment letter or offer letter or confirmation letter from the co and after working for 3 months i have informed them saying wont be coming to office. Now they are saying they ll send some notice to my place...can they do it with out issuing offer or appointment letter. its a CA firm....

From India, Bangalore
Brijendra_Singh

No, they can't.There's nothing they can do. However, even if they send you anything in the company letter head, don't panic as they won't dare to go any further. In your case, all the rules have been overlooked. The company would be at loss of face, if they attempt to send you a notice.
From India, Mumbai
sushilkluthra@gmail.com

No terms and conditions were agreed to, no appointment letter was issued. You can contend was an ad hoc arrangement. Rather company ought to have issued appoi tment letter as per Shops and establishment Act provisions. Had you been workman, the case would have been different.
From India, New Delhi
sushilkluthra@gmail.com

In continuation of above, it may be edited that the shops and establishment Act does not apply to CA firm in which you were engaged. Despite that under Contract Act, the terms and conditions were not concretised. See SBI vs Rakesh tiwari
From India, New Delhi
Ddoaba

You can communicate even by email that as already informed in office on dated.......... you have left the organisation w.e.f. dated..............even company has not issued and supplied any written communication to you so as to not to leave any room for any charge......
The written communication from the company can be appropriately replied under proepr acknowledgment.

From India, Chandigarh
Ddoaba

You can communicate even by email that as already informed in office on dated.......... you have left the organisation w.e.f. dated..............even company has not issued and supplied any written communication to you so as to not to leave any room for any charge......
The written communication from the company can be appropriately replied under proepr acknowledgment.

From India, Chandigarh
charanrao

Hi,
But they have considered me as professional and they were taking my sign in cash voucher after gettting salary every month(i hv completed my articles der only)....so there wont be any pblm ?
And thank u soo much BRIJENDRA_SINGH,SUSHILKLUTHRA,DDOABA for the replies.....
and thanks citehr and all seniors....have learnt many things from this website....great help

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.