No Tags Found!

madhurimsuradkar
Hello people, I want to know about the salary slip of an employee who worked for 10 days and left the organization as he has completed his notice period.
From India, Pune
Ankit(TBCS)
Should be issued for the number of days he/she has worked, deduct the PF (if entitled or if it is a policy of the company), TDS (For regular employees @ 10%, for contracted @ 1%, else deduct as per the taxation information provided for savings, etc by the employee (which I doucbt since the person barely worked with you for a few days).
From India, Mumbai
fc.vadodara@nidrahotels.com

To the best of my knowledge the last 10 days working should be in FNF Settlement statement, no payslips are issued for the last month of working in the organization. But please wait for others to give their views too.
From India, Ahmadabad
Ddoaba

Monthly salary/26*10
Issue FnF statement and payment and close the matter.
The notice period shall be NIL IF establishment is covered by Shops and Commercial Establishment Act and employee is covered and if standing orders are applicable and employee was in probation period.

From India, Chandigarh
loginmiraclelogistics

Dear Madhuri,
For a while don't take this views as a legal opinion, rather logical conclusion based on the circumstances you explained.
First of all he is a deserter, i) is an absconder ii) has been on probation iii) no information about his whereabouts iv) there is no prior/ advance notice to quit iv) he has not qualified for any FnF settlement v) no idea what are the properties of your co which were in his possession and he didn't return to you and so on. Therefore just calculate his 10 days salary, adjust/forfeit against his above liabilities (you can keep a working sheet showing sum of these dues attached to his salary slip) and send a claim for the balance by issuing him a notice of termination to his last known address, after following nec. procedure and close the matter. Not worth a matter to ponder over any more.

From India, Bangalore
Manoj Dangwal 1

salary slip is an advice for the periodic payment and deduction should be given to the employee even of one day payment.
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.