No Tags Found!

maheshengi
Dear Sir
Myself mahesh and i am a Sr.system engineer in a firm. compony had hire me asking that bond is cumpolsury in the firm though i am senior engineerbut after some time i found that compony is lying with me.Now i resigned from my post due to inproper economic and technical groawth and compony aske me to pay 1Lack ruppees as a service bond.And as a senior engineer compony never provide me any kind of training and They are refusing to give me my salary exeperince latter and other wages.Let me know what to do.
Thanks & Regards
Mahesh Babariya

From India, Surat
tajsateesh

Hello Mahesh Babariya,
This topic was discussed quite a few times earlier in this Forum.
Pl use the 'research' option/facility @ the top of this page to access the suggestions that most suitably apply to YOUR situation.
You haven't mentioned how long you worked here.
Also, what's your experience level--how many yrs?
And you haven't given any specific reason(s) for the Subject of the Posting/Thread ["Sign Up Service Bond By Lying"]? What makes you think they lied?
And pl give details of your statement/version: "improper economic and technical growth". Maybe the Company would have a different viewpoint here?
Rgds,
TS

From India, Hyderabad
Ddoaba

The employees in your trade suffer because they are not united,do not form unions and affiliate with trade unions...........although trade unions are willing to embrace the employees.....

Are you aware that :

---employees can form 'WorksCommitte' and it is an authority as in ID Act and President is from employees side?
And service conditions can be negotiated by employees with employer?

---States like Karnataka has made it mandatory to form GRC: Grievance Redressal Committee that will have equal number of employees in it??

You may show the job advt,job application,interview call letter,selection letter,offer letter,appointment letter,HR Policy/Service Rules and Regulations mentioned in appointment letter,Bond, resignation tendered by you, salary slips/details of credit of salary etc to an able labor Law Consultant/Service matters lawyer in person and give inputs....................and your lawyer can help you to understand the breaches caused by employer that would render it unworthy of being employed with....

The Bond was drafted in lieu of What:: Training/Extra Ordinary Favor:::::::?
You have posted no such favor was granted to you.
Your lawyer may opine that in such case Bond is unconscionable, unenforceable............void............

Salary Slips: Has to be supplied at least a day before disbursement of wages on fixed/usual pay day duly signed by employer::::::: refer to Payment of Wages Act:13A,Min Wages Central Rules 26(3,4)...............

Salary: the employee can lodge complaint the moment earned wages are delayed even if by a day and employer can be penalized say Rs.7500/instance.....

The moment employee has resigned he/she has ended the employer-employee relationship....

Such companies are covered by (Name of the state) Shops and Commercial Establishments Act, standing orders (certified/model)................

You may refer to :
(Name of the state) Shops and Commercial Establishments Act,

(Name of the state) Shops and Commercial Establishments Rules and demand for certified copy of the form/format that pertains to 'Service Book'.........e.g. Form:N in Tamilnadu Shops and Commercial Establishments Rules 1948

Standing orders (certified/model) ; and demand Service Certificate.....

and correct FnF statement in original, for verification and acceptance by you....
These have to supplied to all employees.
If company has a legitimate complaint it can go to court for recovery.....

From India, Chandigarh
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.