No Tags Found!

info.asifhingora

We are an architect & real estate developer company. having team of 8 people in which planner & designer- 3, site engineer- 2, accountant-1, reception & admin-1, sales & personal secretary-1 and owner. now kindly guide me to make our organization structure, KRA, KPI, of the company.
From India, Navsari
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Nadim,

For a company with just 8 people there should not be a problem to design the organisation's structure. You can have following departments:

a) Planning and Designing

b) Operations (for site engineers)

c) Accounts

d) Admin

e) Sales

Let each person report to the Director directly or if there are senior and juniors in (a) and (b) above, then let only the senior report to the Director.

As for as designing the KPIs/KRAs is concerned, you need to study the system and process of each department and design the KPIs based on parameters like quality, quantity, cost, delivery, timeliness etc. For this you need to make comprehensive Policy on Performance Management System (PMS). You just cannot make the policy and stop at that but you need to educate your staffs on this policy. Nevertheless, designing the policy is no easy task. For this you need to take help of some expert.

I provide consulting services to establish comprehensive PMS. If you wish then you may talk to the owner of your company and obtain the approval. Is it that you are the owner of the company? I have provided consulting services to one of prominent Real Estate Developers of Pune. I have designed KPI/KRAs for all the 17 departments of that company. Therefore, all the material is well ready. If you wish to have a look at the assignment completion certificate then you may click here. If you wish to check the presentation on my consulting services then you may click here

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
esp2001uk

Hello Nadim,

Kudos to you for thinking of bringing in professionalism into play even though your organization is a fledgling.

Before we go on to provide suggestions on KPI/KRA which we think should be kept simple for a start-up.

Are you planning to grow as an EPC company? Or Do you plan to stay a Real Estate developer/Development company? Is your company a Private limited or Partnership company or proprietor held

From your description, right now you seem to be having an in-house team consisting of an architect, planner, designers, site managers etc. Obviously to contain costs you will be outsourcing the labor and material to a sub-contractor. In case you are working on multiple projects then you may outsource labor to and retain procurement.

You will require every individual within your organization to understand her/his responsibility, accountability among others more so because you are a start-up. Therefore begin with a vision that is common and owned by everyone. It should become your creed every day which will strive to take your firm to great heights.

Best wishes

ESP Think tank

From India, Madras
loginmiraclelogistics

Dear Asif,
Before you go ahead read the information provided in this link which will give you more ideas.
https://www.citehr.com/352787-hr-pra...-industry.html
------
Ofcourse your's is a startup firm/co. it's doesn't matter if you think of an appropriate model Business plan, to start with an Org.chart/structure. For the structure sake I attached a PPT, though seriously it's not essential for the present.
However it's important where you have to focus as an organisation and how you should limit it within your corporate goals as at present. I'm not aware how big is your business/plan for the future. Nevertheless you'll be equipped with ideas for the future and that's good.

From India, Bangalore
loginmiraclelogistics

Here is a simple chart attached. Regarding KRA/KPI you have to spell out the corporate goals and your future plans so that you’ll get better advice from our members
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pptx CONSTRUCTION CO.CHART.pptx (48.9 KB, 750 views)

info.asifhingora

thanks you Dinesh & ESP think tank,
Thanks for your mail & guidelines for my query.
also, Dinesh.. i have gone trough your ppt & assignment completion certificate, its good. i'll discuss with my concern person for your consulting thing & if its any kind of requirement we ll surely contact you.
and ESP think tank.. we are planing to grow as an EPC company.
regards,
Nadim.

From India, Navsari
shishirsingh083

Hi Nadeem,
Organization chart simply provides the reporting structure of the organization.
Secondly there are two types of the Organizational charts.
A) Site Specific.
B) Region Specific/HO/Company specific.
While preparing the chart you have to take care of the following points.
1. Direct reporting.
2. Administrative reporting.
3. Functional reporting.
Company or Region of Head office specific charts are prepared for the leaderships positions who's reporting's are above site level.
Like Regional Heads, Project Heads etc.
While site specific Organization chart consists of the direct reporting like operation department employees reports to operation head and operation head reports to Site head. But some of the departments are support functions like Finance and Human Resource department at site level they have administrative reporting to Site Manager and Functional reporting to their department head at regional and head office level.
I think this may close your query.

From Taiwan,
hrd.elegant@gmail.com

Dear All
Pl let me know that if Principle employer and contractors are same for further period is registration & contractor licence are required to be renew or Not, as per Contract Labour Act in Haryana. Pl. provide notification /amendment / circular if any one have.
D.N. Sharma-GGN.

From India, Delhi
kmahmed

Dear Mr. Nadim,
For your ref. I have attached a sample and easy to understand Flow Chart for ordinary organization.
For the KRA - Key Responsibility Area, you need to sit with each employee and check his duties and responsibilities. After jot down all the responsibility, you may review the responsibilities with your director. Because some time, employee declare extra duties, which actually they are not performing.
Once you develop, KRA, you need to pick KPI from the KRA.
Most of the seniors are already replied you well and guided you in a professional direction.
Wish you good luck.

From Saudi Arabia, Jeddah
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls SAMPLE Chart.xls (41.5 KB, 829 views)

kmahmed

Dear Mr. Nadim,
You may view my blog about KPI, you can get some idea.
http://kmahmed.blog.com/?p=7

From Saudi Arabia, Jeddah
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.