MANISH4788
Hi

I am working in XXX Pvt Ltd , Mumbai for the last 2.5 year . This is a very small company and the employees count is 22 (for Software Section) and it don't have any website , but it is a register company any one can get its information from MCA21  : Company/LLP Master Data

I want to switch to some other company so I am worried because if a HR will ask for its website then what I should say to them? If I will say that my company doesn’t have any website then they may thing that there is something wrong and they can cancel my candidature. A Software companies who have its client in USA don’t have a website, anyone can have negative thinking on this type of company.

I want to give the detail of my company:

Name: Trust House Technical Services Pvt Ltd

Register office: Hyderabad

Department: It is working in two fields

1) Software Department: Software Development (it has client in USA)—Total number of employee--22

2) Electrical department: Provide Services for Industrial UPS and DC system for various brands---Total no of employee –15(approx.)

Can you suggest, what I should do ? Can I get a good job in a MNC??

How HR will react on this type of situation. Please Help me.

Thank You

Manish

From India, Mumbai
HR_learning2006

Dear Manish,
If you are looking for a job change,please do not worry about your current companies website.
During the interview,interviewer will not ask you about your company website.
However you should be able to tell about your company business,services,company turnover,clients,no. of employees it has and about location/branches .
You can get a good job based on your performance during the interview.so be prepared to face interviews.
All the Best.
Regards,
Sumeet

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.