Anonymous
Hi all.. Is Annamalai University - Industrial safety ( Distance education course) is the certified course for becoming a safety officer in Tamilnadu?
If not kindly suggest to me any part-time or distance course in industrial safety which is approved by Tamilnadu factories rule. Hope u reply earliest.

From India, Vadodara
jsk.civil
Hi to all Iam going to join M.Tech Industrial safety ( part time) in Anna University. Is this approved by Inspector of factories? Anyone kindly confirm please...... Senthilkumar.J 9940282033
From India, Chennai
Mathan74

Hello friends, Here are the approved course for safety as I know 1. RLI CHENNAI OR CLI MUMBAI
From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
karthiksaminathan

Hi friends I have completed ME in Industrial safety engineering for any clarifications contact me on 8807756788. Karthikeyan.S ME-ISE
From India, Namakkal
Anonymous

As per Factories act,
A candidate must do ME-Industrial safety Engineering From GO approved Institution from Ministry of labor and Employment
PG Diploma in Industrial safety From RLI,chennai or CLI,Mumbai
The above mentioned criteria will be considered in Industries for recruitment of Safety Officer.

Thank You

From India, Namakkal
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.