No Tags Found!

Prashant B Ingawale

Dear seniors, can employer deuct wages for late coming for an employee who comes late in a month say 5 times in a month for 3-4 t minutes?
From India, Pune
talentsorcerer

Prashant: If your HR policy manual covers that, then technically yes.
From India, Mumbai
Prashant B Ingawale

Dear talentsorcerer, if policy is silent on this then is it written in any Act?
From India, Pune
hr@blackjacktools.com

dear sir, it depends on factory management decision. to lear a lesson to late commer,it is better to 1/2 day for 4 hrs and exceeding 4 hrs. full day be marked as earned leave.
From India, Ludhiana
korgaonkar k a

Dear talentsorcerer, If my HR policy manual says that the deduction towards late coming of one hour will be one day. This case, can I deduct one day for one hour late?
From India, Mumbai
nashbramhall

Dear Keshav, I am no HR person. Let me ask you a question. Do you think that the company policy is reasonable?
From United Kingdom
hr@blackjacktools.com

Dear Sir,
if it will be written on HR policy, then one hr. late commer will not come on duty,remain absent and next day he will apply for Leave.
ours is a policy if any worker or staff member comes late 4 times late,ie.10 minutes to 1 hr. is marked Earned Leave.(we have allowed 10 minutes as grace to join his duty) after ten minutes every minute is recorded.

From India, Ludhiana
natraj@sakthimanagement.com

Dear All
Pl don't allow any grace time to anybody - because all are paid for 8 (eight) hours of work. The Management should clearly and categorically inform that late coming - which is indiscipline cannot be tolerated under any circumstances and if anybody reports for work beyond the shift commencement time, he will not be permitted for work. There should not be any deviation in the system and it may cause some sort of problems @ the initial stages and after sometime it will become a healthy practice in the establishment.
Regards
N Nataraajhan, Sakthi Management Services (HP : + 91 94835 17402 ; e-mail : )

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.