No Tags Found!

kapilbajaj041
Hello,
I have some query about my notice period salary.
I was getting 18000 salary (17220 in hand + 780 PF) and i gave 15 days notice to company from 3rd sep'14 to 17th sep'14, it means i worked 17 days in the company and my 06 PL was left in my account. It means company will deduct 09 days salary from my basic salary.
Can you please tell me what salary would i get from company ?????
Regards
Kapil

From United States
nvraovskp

Dear Friend

According to your statement that you require to give one month notice for getting acceptance of your resignation. As such, you gave notice for 15 days for resignation. Did you inform the management orally about it or not? Why because, generally notice period in any organisation will be one month or two or three and in some cases employee who wants to resign should mention in the resignation letter itself that he will work for some days during notice period and management has to adjust unavailed Earned Leave balance towards short fall of such notice / payment is to be made in lieu of shortfall notice. In these cases, the management should agree for the proposal made by employee who wants to resign or if they do not agree for part period of notice is to worked and remaining period is to be adjusted etc, then it will become complicated issue for the employee.

The earned leave salary means gross but not basic as stated above. Simple logic is that if you apply for availing earned leave, you will get gross salary but not basic only. Similarly, if management wants to get 9 days shortfall of notice, they will collect from you 9 days gross salary.

Any how, go and get clarity with regard to above issues with your HR dept and do the needful

Regards

From India, Hyderabad
ravichandrapaanem

Dear Kapil,
If you want to get Els' encashed, that would be the different calculation.
Encashment of EL would be done on your Basic Salary i.e. Basic/26*No.of ELs left.
or else if you want to get relieved before the notice period by compensating/selling your ELs' to the company, that can be possible on mutual agreement between you and company. However ultimate decision will be with management.
Regards
Ravichandra

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.