No Tags Found!

Narendra_1
Respected seniors!
I am working in private company and i am going to complete 10 years very soon and I am a member of pf community also. So my question is if I will complete my 10 years with this company and after that I leave this company, is it possible to withdraw my full Pf and Pension fund from the Pf office? I want to know that is there any amendmets in the pension policy that no one can withdraw once completing 10 years or if anybody does not want pension facility and want to withdraw full amount.
Regards
Narendra

From India, Gurgaon
abbasiti

Dear Mr. Narendra,
Those complete 10 years' service in PF / EPS, will be eligible for pension. (9 years and 6 months will be rounded up to 10 years). In such cases withdrawal is not possible. If the service is below 9 years and 6 months, member is not eligible for pension but one time withdrawal is possible.
Abbas.P.S

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.