ns17
Hey everyone, my wife has recently got an offer in one of the govt hospital on the contract basis in Chandigarh which follows panjab civil services laws.
Recently with Gods blessings we have got a baby boy and now my wife needs some time to take care of the baby.
The joining of job is almost after one month and what we want to know is that should we apply for extension of the job or after joining should we apply for the child care leave which is almost 3 months.
I have tried reading various panjab civil services laws however it is not clear for the contract employees. If anyone can give help on this would highly appreciate that.
Thanks

From India, Mohali
ns17
I would also like add that we have been told that you cannot take extension. So is there any facility available that can allow us to take extension from the job. Many thanks for your help.
From India, Mohali
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.