No Tags Found!

Anonymous
I am in a need of exp. and re leaving letter of my previous organization (BPO) 5 years of experience.

I was a work leader and i fought for my team members. as they were on legal action of doing incorrectly production and suspended till investigation got over.

i was confident about them they were good employee, latter they were taken back to the company after investigation.

All of them resigned from company and got all the docs.

But in between I resigned during investigation but my resignation was not accepted by ops-manager as well as HR.

when my team members were suspended i told my managers thousand times that it was not our team members fault do not accept the escalation but he accepted it. he had not supported us and blamed a lot us.

I decided to resign from the company. As I was not under investigation.

I dropped an e-mail to reporting manger and CC to HR but but no one took action against it. And initiated one PeopleSoft Apps. Notice period 16/09/2013 and informed my LWD 17/10/2013.

I served till 04/10/2014 and absconded because no one was ready to accept my resignation. I approached to HR, reporting manger, Ops Manager but no one responded.

It was hard and tough time for me to take decision to spoil my 5 years of carrier like this though it was BPO.

I got PF, Pension and 5 years completion amount.

BUT on my re-leaving letter they will mention ABSCONDED.

After MCA struggling 3 years 2005-2008 Jobless due to recession. It was my first job which I got in 2008 Dec. Worked too hard HONESTLY

I got nothing in hand And Tagged as "ABSCONDED".

Now i am 35 years old but hesitate to do job or marry.

If possible someone guide me how to get those docs.

From India, Aurangabad
saswatabanerjee

When you have absconded, you can not force the company to give you a clean relieving letter.
Even if you were able to get a clean letter, during background check, they will definitely say he absconded.
So you have no option but to work with that letter.
You will have to work with smaller companies or at lower pay by convincing your new company HR team that it was not your fault, and that why should you abscond without job after 5 years. Some one will probably be willing to give you another chance.

From India, Mumbai
hremprel

Dear Bhavmca1980,

It is sad to hear your plight especially when you have fought for your team members and exonerated from the charges against them.

There is essentially against you - the fact that you walked out on your employer without having created proper documentation that could have protect you from situation that has arisen now.

Given the circumstances, you do not have the relieving letter from the employer which is essential as your prospective employer would expect it from you.

I would recommend you the following:

- put together the sequence of communication that you made with your employer after you communicated that you wanted to leave them.

- write to them again quoting the sequence of events leading to your leaving and request once again for your letter.

- if your are in the same town, please visit and meet a senior official who may be able to help you.

- you may also share it frankly with your next employer that you left them early as they were in unwilling to discuss your relieving with you and you were losing job opportunities. Being honest and candid helps.

From India, Pune
octavious

Dear Bhavmca

Really I am not into your story, but very much interested by the challenge that has been thrown across to the members.

In the current scenario, tact is your best friend and safest option. Use diplomacy and tact to get your work done.

Only opt for legal recourse only when everything else fails.

The company cannot term you as absconding, because you have partially served your notice period. In appointment letter it would have been clearly stated, either party can terminate this contract by serving one month notice period.

And as per the terms of the contract you have served (partially) your notice period, so technically your are not in violation of the terms of your contract. Also as the company has not replied in negative to your notice/letter of termination, it can be safely assumed that there was deemed acceptance by the company of the termination letter issued by you.

So they cannot change their earlier stand of deemed acceptance of termination letter, and change it into absconding to just settle their thirst of vengeance .

If things dont work, send them a legal notice, and make HR Manager, Ops Head, the Company, the Director and the CEO a party.

Regards

Octavious

From India, Mumbai
elwind562
Speak to your previous employers and sort it amicably.
If there's anything to do with a payment of notice period shortfalls, Kindly do and close the case.
First understand your offer letter and company policy before you could opt for a legal team advice... This should be your last resort provided each and every scenarios / communications are documented. Documentations is the key here

From India
pvermarock
i want to do work in your site and earn money as much as possible because i m now in big problem thats why? i think you understand my problem.
From India, Anand
pradeep mohanty

You first convince them to rewrite the letter as either 'resigned' or ' voluntarily Ă¡bandoned' from service instead of 'absconding', if they are not convinced, then u can fight a legal battle since from ur text it seems that they have not made any correspondences for recalling u to resume to duties, when u were purportedly absconding.
From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.