No Tags Found!

Prakashkuamr1990
Dear Respected Sir's,

Pls suggest me to keep my Career in a right path.

My Notice Period in the Current Organisation started from Nov 17 2014 which 90 Days,,...But On Oct 12Th given i have resignation to my Current organisation on Oct 12th stating that im going for Higher studies, HR of current company Replied me your cessation with the company is not completed without completion of Notice Period...Luckily/Unexpectedly i got a call from my dream compan yOn oct 16th and i have selected to Mnc company,which is my dream MNC Company,During interview i have Clearly mentioned to Regional HR that Without Serving notice Period there will not be a Relieving letter from My Current Company ..Then he replied that he will buy My notice period and He will fight with your Company to get relieving letter after releasing offer letter to you..This sentence he repeated for 2 Times.......They kept me in waiting to release offer letter for one month..

Due to Some Personal Reason i have not responded to My current company for 17 Days..But the fact here is im oblivion of importance of Relieving letter from Company...one day unexpectedly i met one of my Friend who is well experienced in this corporate field given Well awareness of getting relieving letter from company otherwise your previous company Hr will sue your career at any point of time ...Then i realized the importance Of relieving letter went to back to my current company Hr and Request to allow me to serve notice period.. He asked me to submitted proof then i have submitted Necessary Proofs that im going for higher studies...After many request reminders he then finally agreed to allow to serve my notice period on Nov 16 2014

During these period from Oct 23rd 2014 to Nov 15 2014 I have called MNC Hr to get clarity of Relieving Letter every time he used to stay that he will get back to me and ends the call.. this has happened for 4-5 Times

After 35 Days of interview given date ..Today dated Nov 18,2014 He dropped a offer letter stating that i need to join by Nov 25Th 2014 otherwise Automatically my offer will get withdrawn and will give opportunity to other person..Then i called to Regional Hr of MNC and told that im in notice period cant possible to Join by Nov 25th ..Then he advised me send a mail to My current Company that im going to Out of Country.. Cant possible to Serve Notice Period do My settlement today....and Also mention that you are ready to pay amount payable on behalf of notice period.....otherwise tell them that deduct everything from settlement amount.....

again evening i called him and Requested him that im in notice period without serving notice period Current company will not give Relieving letter... Im fully confused after hearing this..Here one point to be noted is i came to serve notice period after many requests to Hr of my current company...MNC also stating that relieving letter is must without that he cant take

Pls suggest me what to do ,im very much anticipated for your Valuable suggestion .. My heart not at all willing to loose opportunity in my Dream Company....Pls suggest me how to convince Regional Hr of MNC to wait till completion of Notice period....he is not at all listening to my words to wail til completion of notice period

Posted Today

From India, Chennai
talentsorcerer

Prakash - your query is so long winded that one . But net/net, you are looking to quit your current firm, get the relieving letter and join the dream firm right? The relieving letter is imperative for your new employer? Well, in this case I recommend you coax your new employer to hire you as a consultant until the time you get a relieving letter from your existing/past employer or request them to waive the relieving letter and treat your case as special circumstances.
From India, Mumbai
Prakashkuamr1990
Dear Sir,

Thanks for valuable suggestion and I have informed the same to Regional HR Of My Dream MNC Company...He replied me that he need to discuss with Head HR of company and then he will get back to me ..

One of Consultancy Memeber who Provided me this Opportunity Called me today and the conversation is like this ??

He then asked me that If on One condition there is some possibility of taking you into the company ,If i say yes then will try to convince Regional Hr of My dream Companhy

Here is the condition....".Forget your 3Yrs of total experience of Your previous company and Join with them as a Fresher then there will not be a Problem"

What should i say to him on this ??

Pls guide me is that is the Suitable advise for My Good Career Path

Then i have posed few questions towards him

1. MNC Should not remove me at any point of time without giving any Notice ,,,He replied No company will not remove you.. They will remove you only if your performance with the company is Poor

2. Will there be a any Package Dedution ???...Firstly He told there will not be any Package Deduction and then again he told that he will get back to me on this

Regards

Prakash

From India, Chennai
loginmiraclelogistics

Dear Prakash,

I understand your anxiety. But your case has become complicated to suggest a best solution to you because suggesting is not that difficult whereas the person to be affected is YOU irrespective of the solution. You have to work out the pros and cons of every options available as on date and weighing the implications of your chosen choice in the near future. Obtaining a relieving order is the best solution but practically it's become unavailable without the consent of your dream co. As you already posed to the new co., if the package is not downsized dramatically probably it might appeal to you as the better choice. Notwithstanding that you have to start off as a fresher, it could always be made up if you show your performance in an exemplary manner there is a chance to compensate or catch up in a very short period. You have not mentioned what is the length of Notice period. Also you are silent about buyout solution whether they will agree or not is not sure. In the circumstances the choice is yours based on all the permutations & combinations and alternatives available as on date. All the very best.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.