No Tags Found!

Sunil Sain
Hello sir,
One of my friend is working in an IT company as a Jr. Developer.The problem is that from couple of months they are not paying salary.And one day when she said that i want to leave the company then after some day they transfer her salary.But this kind of behavior she faced every time so now she don't want to work with this company.
And they still don't provide her joining letter also,but she signed a document at the joining time which is on a simple paper written with one year bond. And also she submitted a 10,000 rs DD to this firm.
So my question is that Is she able to resigned from this company and how...?
Please reply ASAP.
Thank you in advance.

From India, New Delhi
anuragsr2000

Dear Mr. Sunil,
If appointment letter is not signed it is not difficult to resigned from that company because technically yours friend is not an employee of that company**, but as per information provided by you company is not look alike professional one so if yours friend resigned that company probably refuse to give reliving letter and Rs. 10000.
It is my suggestion talk to reporting boss and convince him that he help her to get a respected full separation.
Note- I am assuming that she did not signed PF or ESIC document **
Regards
Anurag

From India, Hyderabad
Sunil Sain
No, there is no document signed for PF or ESIC. Actually there is no facility like this.
From India, New Delhi
saswatabanerjee

She has given a DD . Or a cheque ?
If it is DD, then the money is lost.
If it is a cheque, you can give stop payment order.
The bond is meaningless in a situation where employer failed to pay salary regularly and on time. There is no reason to even look at the validity of the bond

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.