No Tags Found!

kpk1989

Re request for transfer from delhi to bangaluru
From India, Mumbai
kpk1989

Sir,
Good afternoon,
I have requested my Project In-charge for transfer from Delhi to Bengaluru zone due to my mother illness before 6 months, he was promised that wait for 6 months and you will be transfered to your location, but now Project In-charge changed due to some circumstances.
Sir, Please suggest me how to write a re request for the same

From India, Mumbai
V.Raghunathan

Hello KPK,
You can write to the new incharge.
While making the request, please mention that previously
you had given a requisition and you were assured of a transfer after six months.
Make sure that you give the same reason that you gave previously.
V.Raghunathan

From India
kpk1989

Sir,This is the my previous letter
To,
The Project In-Charge
Sub: Request to transfer My Service from Delhi to Bangalore Zone.
Dear Sir,
I respectfully request a transfer in location from Delhi Zone to Bangalore Zone. A change in my personal circumstances necessitates this move. My mother facing health problems and I am only one son to take care about her, it is necessary for me to relocate to Bengaluru, Karnataka.
I therefore humbly request you kindly transfer me to Bangalore Zone.
I expect you will understand my situation and response the needful for the same.
Thanking you and once again request you to kindly consider my case sympathetically.
Sincerely
KPK1989
Sir, Please send a draft based on this

From India, Mumbai
V.Raghunathan

Dear KPK,
The draft that you have submitted previously conveys what you want to say.
I would not like to correct it.
To make it simple, add the following paragraph and submit to the new Project Manager.
" I submitted the above request to Sri..............,, the previous Project Manager
and he assured that he would transfer me after six months. May I request you
to do the needful at the earliest."
V.Raghunathan

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.