No Tags Found!

priyankamba09
Hi Everyone!
I am about to join a telecom company which is a new set-up.
Please guide me keeping in view HR persepective the steps I need to take for setting HR Department in a new set-up.
Please give your valuable inputs.
Thanks and Regards
Priyanka Srivastava

From India, New Delhi
nijanc

Dear Priyanka,
It depends on company need you can frame the things related with HR.
Some basic things you should take - Timing, Total work hours, Attendance, Payroll, Stocks purchase, Housekeeping, Dress code and Policies and procedures as per your view abt the company.
after that you can initiate the needs on recruitment, Employee engagement, Training & Development, Learning and work culture and other things.
Good luck...!

From India, Chennai
sarmakpk

Dear Priyanka Srivastava,
Introduce myself, I am working PSU and worked in private organization. as above/your objective, after oral discussion only can come to you one conclude for your requirement. My Name: Sarma 07760270856

From India, Hyderabad
c.neyimkhan56@gmail.com

Hallo Mrs. Priyanka Srivastava, 5th Dec.2014.

Sub: Framing/Developing of Policies for HR Management / to set up HR Dept.

I thank you for your query reg. the above subject.

In my last two Organisations ( labour intensive Mfg.Cos.), I have followed/developed following Policies/Steps with all Rules, Procedures & Formats to Manage/Set up HR Dept., Hope; it will be useful to u/ur Co.,

I am based near Bangaluru and will be happy to clarify all details. Please contact on 9535470460.

(Some of the Below Points are only to develop HR Policies. You may . .skip / ignore if not relevant /applicable to your Company).

1. What are the HR Policies currently introduced /

Implemented ?.

2. Which are the Policies Management wants to introduce ?

3. (Some of the Policies are furnished below for Ready Reference)

All POLICIES for Recruitment, T&D, Framing of Standing Orders, HR Manual, Leave Rules, Service Rules, Leave Encashment, MB Rules, C.A., LTA, Medical Reimbursement, Medical Treatment, Performance Appraisal, Performance Incentive, Production Incentive, Benevolent / Death /Accident Relief Fund / Adarshanidhi, Bonus, Gratuity, Superannuation Scheme, Advances for Medical Treatment, Marriage, Education, Purchase of House, Vehicles etc.,

M.P./HRIS Reports, Man-power Planning, Succession Planning, Salary Admn., EPF,ESI, all Statutory Licence, Returns, Compliances, Contractors & Contract Labourers, Transport, Canteen, Security, Insurance, WC, Wage Settlement, Disciplinary Procedures for Absenteeism, Issue Show Cause Notice, Conduct Enquiry for various Misconducts as per Certified Standing Orders & Service Rules, Lay-Off, Retrenchment, Strike, Dismissal, all types of Terminations, V.R.S., Superannuation, Exit Formalities, etc.,

4. Attendance, Punching, Working Hours,ShiftDuty, Out, OOD Pass

5. Absent Reporting Form/Monitoring/Disciplinary Measures to control

Absenteeism- Memo, SC Notice, Enquiry, Termination under A.O.S.

6. Do you have a Standing Orders ? / Certified ?

Compliance with Certified STANDING ORDERS,

Do’s & Don’ts / Duties, Obligations of employees,

. What employees Supposed to do & what NOT to do-120 Points.

Mis-conducts for which employees

LIABLE FOR DISCIPLINARY ACTION -100 points.

(Kindly check No.of Duties & Misconducts included in the existing SO)

Effect of Non-Compliance/inclusion

7. Do you have Leave Rules framed for the employees ?

8. Details of SL/CL/PL+PL Encashment,Leave Card/Register+MB

9. Recruitment / Appointment Procedures / Policies

10. Man Power Indent Form

11. Company Application / Bio Data Form to collect full details.

12. Screening Applications for Interview / Selection Form

13. Check-list for Interview- Form

14. Interview Assessment & Approval for Recruitment Form

15. Check-list for Appointment - Form

16. Offer Letter / Appointment Advice

17. Medical Examination for Fitness

18. Joining Report, Induction Process

19. Personal Files with all Certificates - Contents Form.

20. Rules & Regulations relating to Appointment.

21. Terms and Conditions, Salary Fixing in Appointment Orders

22. Service Rules -All Circular, Office Orders, Rules,

Systems, Procedures, Practices etc. framed for Compliance.

23. O.T., Extra Work - Co-Off Application/Register

24. MP Monthly Reports, MIS

25. Statutory Reports / Returns / Compliance

26. RIGHTS of Employer on Employees

Employees are appointed & paid not only to be present but also

to do assigned job, Actions for Negligence / Neglect of work,

27. Work Execution, Job Description, Daily Duty Chart

28. Disciplinary Procedures for Mis-Conduct

29. Constitution of various Committees

30. Welfare Activities/Policies for the Benefit of employees

31. Transport, Canteen & Medical Provision

32. EPF & ESI, All ACTS, LAWS, Welfare Schemes/Measures.

33. ISO Certification, T&D

34. Employees Turnover per month,

35. Resignation/Terminations/Exiting Procedures, Notice Period etc.,

36. Exit Interview Form to get feedback from Leaving employees.

37. Whether Company has a Salary/Pay Scale/Grading/Categorising

of employees based on Qlfcn. Exp.,Designation, Salary etc.,

38. Performance Appraisal/Assessment for Regularisation of Trainees,

Confirmation, Promotion, Special Increment, T&D etc.,

39. Contract Labour Registration with LO, Registers, Licences

40. Factories Act/Shops & Estt.Act, Records, Registers

In addition to the above , the FOLLOWING RULES, PROCESS, SYSTEMS, PROCEDURES & FORMATS ARE USED TO SET UP H.R. Dept. for Mfg.Cos. / Estts.

For Operational Purpose: Ist Designed & Introduced Basic Formats for each Jobs like Advance to draw Cash, TA & Expenses Bill, Out-Pass, OOD & Visitors Pass, Leave Card & Register, Indent for Vehicles, Food, Room, Ticket Booking, Man Power Indent Form, Candidates Details for Interview / Selection (Comparative List Form), Interview Assessment Form for Selection, CHECK-LIST FORM for INTERVIEW, CHECK-LIST FORM for APPOINTMENT, Man Power / Master List details, Addition & Seperation, Man-Power Planning, Succession Planning, HRIS, MIS Reports, CATEGORISING / GRADING & PAY-SCALE for all Levels of employees, Register of Adult Workers, Register of Extra Work Done & Co-Off Availed, Punching (Face Reader) to regulate In & Out Time and Certify Attendance for Salary, Job Description, Security Checks, Safety & Health – OHC., as per ISO / Management’s requirement were Introduced and implemented.

OPENING PERSONAL FILES: Ist made NEW Company Application / Bio-Data Form to collect full details of all employees and collected filled Forms from 300 employees, Appointment Orders issued along with Standing Orders & Leave Rules, CHECK-LIST FORMAT for PERSONAL FILE was Introduced and New Personal Files opened with all Certificates copies of DOB, Qualifications, Experience, Salary, P.A. Forms, Career Progression etc., after Induction.

ABSENT NOTIFICATION FORM to Monitor / Control Absence, Advisery Memo, Show Cause Notice, Enquiry, Publication on Company Notice Board, News Paper. If employee fails to respond, Terminate as per A.O.S. under Certified Standing Orders of the Company. P.A. Form to assess Trainees, Confirmation, Promotion, S.I. Transfer, T&D, All Terminations, Retrenchment, VRS., Superannuation, Extension of Service, Resignation Procedures, Notice Period, Exit Interview, Clearance Certificate / No Due Certificate, Final Settlement, Service Certificate.

Constituted Safety, Canteen, House-Keeping, Works and Grievance Redressal Committees to create awareness, to ensure smooth functioning of all Dept.works, Harmonious Relations & to attend to Complaints of employees including Sexual & other types of Harassment & Discrimination.

CONDUCTED T&D Programs with 50 Slides on Safety, Discipline, Attitude, House-keeping, HEALTH TIPS on AYURVEDA, PUNCHAKARMA for STRESS, BP, SUGAR Problems etc.,

(I have all Policies on HR Matters in Soft-Copy. The List with Rules, Procedures & Formats can be provided, Charges can be negotiated).

All these POLICIES are made with supporting Formats, Rules, in simple terms with my long (30) years of exp. in various Mfg.Cos. in Soft Copy for easy adoption and implementation.

I request you kindly to Identify your Specific Subjects/ Policies to frame HR Rules and inform me; for further needful action.

I am grateful to you for sparing your valuable time to look into our Proposal and I now request you to give me an opportunity to train & implement HR Policies in your Organisation.

Thanks and Regards.

C.Neyimkhan,

H.R. Consultant & Advocate,

AGM (HR&A), #.FS 478, Dr.Ambedkar High School, CM Lay Out , Hiriyur, Chitradurga /

# Rahaman Bldg., Chikkamaranahalli, Devasandra, Bangalore, Karnataka, S.India. /

Mobile No. 9535470460 Email:

Email: , Qualification: BA,LLB, PGDPM, (MBA-HR),

Ex-Member, NIPM, Calcutta, Ex- Trainee-Member, Indian Institute of Management, B;lore.

Languages Known: Tamil, Kannada, Telugu, Malayalam+ English & Hindi

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.