No Tags Found!

Kveluthur
Hi guys I was a Marketing Executive in dubai, i worked in a company and have 3 years of experience. In 2010 I had to leave dubai becoz my mother was seriously ill and needed quick medical attention, in hurry I had to leave the company without properly resigning and the company closed in dec 2010 and now am looking for a job in india and dnt hve any experience certificate , shud i create a fake certificate to get good job. Currently am into small real estate business but am intrested to work in good companies of india... So guyz need ur Help to find answer for this situation.
From India, Chennai
anu_1259

If you have the right knowledge, skills and attitude, then I think there is no need to fake.
Your work experience of 3 years in Dubai have taught you something in your area. So using this experience and knowledge, venture out to get a job.
Fake certificates and resumes may work for a while but they don't promise to help you always. Instead try to build your resume in a manner by which you can get a job.
Remember, companies need people who are true and honest. and you would also want to be true to yourself.

From India, Delhi
Kveluthur
Loads of thanks Anu.. I was upset and didnt know how to proceed, I do have the potentials to move further but it was the path whether to fake or go rightful path, am not used to indian job market since I was bought up in Dubai..
From India, Chennai
V.Raghunathan

Hi Kveluthur,
My view is in line with the one expressed by Ms Anuradha as above.
When you say you have three years of experience, you are still in the nascent stage of a long career ahead.
It is always good to go with time tested Values.
So do not think of faking or trying any unscrupulous thing of that sort.
Speaking the truth is a time tested Value.
An experience certificate may not be that much useful by itself. In absence of it,
you can still mention the period when you have worked in Dubai in your RESUME.
If someone asks during interview, you can explain as you have done above.
Please keep with you, your appointment letter, increment letter, payslips and
similar documents as a proof of having worked in that company.
These will be more than ample proof.
Good luck,
V.Raghunathan

From India
Kveluthur
Thank u Raghu... Like I mentioned in my matter..I had to quit Dubai immediately and dont hve any documents except my business card and a brochure.The company paid me in hand, there was no transactions through bank and the appointment letter was through telephone. I spoke to my boss and he suggested me to tell the truth and tell that..the company closed on 2010. According to u being true in interview will help me?....
From India, Chennai
V.Raghunathan

Hello Kveluthur, Speaking TRUTH helps. There is no doubt. Since you have been a Marketing Executive, you can try to get some certificate from some of your regular customers. V.Raghunathan
From India
G. Hari

First of all you should not have walked out of your earlier employer in Dubai. If you have no official documents as evidence of your service with them, try and get a conduct and service certificate signed by your boss in that organization and submit it as proof to the prospective employer. I will never advice you to create a fake certificate which besides being a rank unethical/criminal act, can land you in a deeper mess at a later date.
Thanks.
G. Hari

From India, Alappuzha
srs_vignesh

Don't create fake certificate. Credibility is very important in corporate world. My suggestion is better to explain your difficulties during your interview and try to convince the interviewer pls.
regards
S Rajasekaran

From India, Madras
nashbramhall

Rajasekaran has given you sound advice. I suggest that you go through the responses in similar threads at CiteHr, by clicking on the highlighted ones on the box on the right.
From United Kingdom
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.