nik2686
Dear Seniors ,
My CTC P.M is 16000. Basic is 3700 and HRA is 1110 . Can any one tell me as per new amendment , What amount of deduction will be from monthly salary ??
As my employer is deducting 1000 Rs as PF Deduction from our Salary. If employer is wrong can ony one send me circular and send exact calculation ??
PLSSSS

From India, Vadodara
rajeevdixit

Hi , PF is deducted on basic + Da ...so your basic is 3700 .hence 12% is deductable on 3700 . Regards Rajeev Dixit
From India, Bangalore
nik2686
Thankss Rajeev .
Just seen Salary Slip ,
Employer has deducted PF on ( Basic Salary 3700 + Sp. Duty Allowance 7995 ) = 11695 *12 % = 1403 .
Is this as per PF Rule and legal. IF not how to fight against Employer ??

From India, Vadodara
Ddoaba

Allowance(s) as declared in the PF Act.....in line with judicial pronouncements are covered..
You should be rather happy since employer also has to add Employer's contribution.
You will be able to build better corpus for your future.
It is always better to transfer PF than to withdraw and keep the a/c regular and be eligible for pension and various other benefits.
You may go thru FAQ at EPFO website and speak to PRO/APFC in nearest PF office.

From India, Chandigarh
P.Agrawal

First of all PF deduction is not a loss to you or gain to the employer. Rather you should check that your company is also contributing the equal amount. Though you may get little less amount in hand today , but then you are securing your future.
From India, Delhi
raghavant

Dear Nik,
As seniors have pointed out you should be happy if the employer is deducting more, because employer also has to contribute same amount, which goes into your EPF credit. In fact emloyer is the one at a disadvantage in your case.
As regards legality, as per EPFO circular dated 18/03/2014(search this site for the circular) epf wage is defined as Basic + DA + food coupon+ retaining allownce.

From India, Thane
Ddoaba

Relate with A/c slips of each year issued to employer by EPFO (FOR YOU), and confirm if employer has made equal contribution.
From India, Chandigarh
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.