kasinaravikumar

This is K. Ravi Kumar and i'm working in a instrumentation company. In my company the employees who are getting 10,000/- or more than that they are not having ESI DEDUCTION. But my BASIC SALARY IS 4,750/- and GROSS SALARY IS 7,500/-. In my PAY SLIP it is clearly showing the ESI DEDUCTION.
PLEASE GIVE ME THE COMPLETE INFORMATION REGARDING ESI.
Please help me in this regard.

From India, Hyderabad
krishnachowdary47

Dear friend,
As per esi act who is getting less than 10,000/- he is eligible for esi.
as per your mail it was showing your getting 7500/- per month hance 1.75 % is going to deducted from your salary.and employer contribution 4.75%.
if you need any further clarification i am always welcome .
Thanks
Krishna

From India, Hyderabad
kasinaravikumar

Dear Sir,
I'm very much thankfull for your co-operation. Why the ceiling is made related to ESI.
Actually i would like to learn the subject practically, (practical knowledge related to HR) can you help me in this regard. And this is my sincere request to give your Contact Phone Number and as well as your E-mail ID: for future reference. I'm also in Hyderabad.
REPLY SOON..........................................
Thanking you,
Yours faithfully,
Kasina Ravi Kumar.
Ph: 09989111149
E-mail:
HYDERABAD.

From India, Hyderabad
ASHUTOSH C

Raj, For your information and knowledge. Pl find attached file. Regards, Ashutosh Chaturvedi
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt esic_314.ppt (78.5 KB, 467 views)

halsburyslaw
Sir, My client has been ordered to pay 85% disability benefit by ESI Court. But the corporaration is keeping quiet. How can I execute the order. PJX VEDANAYAGAM, Cuddalore'
From India, Madras
Harsh Kumar Mehta

Sir,
1. Please see whether the appeal period/limitation has expired/elapsed or not from the date of order of hon'ble EI Court. . If not, then please wait till the appeal period/limitation as laid down in Section 82 (3) of E.S.I.Act, 1948 expires.
2. If appeal period has already expired/ elapsed, you have 2 options, either you can approach higher authorities of ESIC viz. Regional Director, Insurance Commissioner (Benefits) or Director General, Hqrs. Office for releasing benefits as per orders of Hon'ble EI Court.
3. Or, if there is no such action as above on the part of ESIC, you can take up the matter with the hon'ble court again for start of proceedings of contempt of court for non-compliance of the order as per judgment..

From India, Noida
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.