SHASHANK SHEOREY
How to allot UAN no to new joiner if they don\'t have one?
The employee has joined the organization last month. This is his first job. I have already deducted PF as per PF rule and submitted online after creating PF Number. However, I want to allot UAN No.

From India, Nagpur
ashvan.2927@gmail.com

Hi Shashank Enclosed here with manual for your kind perusal, its available in UAN portal. Regards, Ashish Thakkar
From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Manual for Portability and First Time Employment(1).pdf (1.15 MB, 2173 views)

Pragnaa HR Compliance Services

Hi, Please write to us incase you are looking for any professional support in this regard.
From India, Chennai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg EPF - UAN - KYC.jpg (85.0 KB, 1459 views)

Anonymous
Hello team,
I was working from May 2012 to August 2013 and since then I was venturing my own project for around three years. As a result, I do not have UAN assigned to my name. I recently joined a new corporate firm and they are asking me to process UAN and submit them for future PF deductions. I have created and have been assigned UAN number but I am unable to activate it. Kindly suggest how do I go about it?
Cheers!

From India, Mumbai
premmalge
Hi team i am running bpo company, i need uan bulk registration excel sheet format.
From India, Bengaluru
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.