No Tags Found!

georgesam007
I applied for PF transfer from my old organization to my new organization in mid-2013. On 27th Dec 2013, I get an SMS from PF dept “Settled Amount is Rs XXXX. Sent to A/C # 311XXXX3476, IFSC Code SBINXXXX645”.PF statement as per my current organization does not have the transferred amount. The finance department initially said that I need to file a grievance at epfindia.com. Later I got a response that updation of PF statement is the responsibility of RPFC, and that sometimes it takes time.Does it really take so long. Its already 10 months since my money is transferred. Is there a possibility that it went to some wrong account. Anyone who can help.Thanks, Sam
From India, Mumbai
placements.fortune.pune@gmail.com

Greetings of the Day Mr Sam,
Yes, it takes time and time means very long time...because of the backlog of pending updation and lethargy towards completion of pending work.
What i would suggest a file a grievance again or file a RTI...... it could work.
Respectfully,
Ani

From India, Mumbai
saswatabanerjee

Wait a sec !
You asked for a transfer or to withdraw the amount ?
If they are talking of settlement and specifying what appears to be a SBI bank account, it means they have given you the money back, not transferred it to your new employer.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.