amit_chakra
Dear Seniors,
I am Amit Chakra,Corporate HR Exe - Tatwa Technologies Ltd,need resolution on some Name mismatch cases while filling the PF (Form 19 & Form 10c) form.
Case:1) If the Name of an employee is updated as Aurobindo Das in the PF A/C database/Company's Database but his documents shows his actual name is Aurobinda Dash.
Case:2) If the Name of the employee is updated as Malaya Kumar Sahoo in our database and in only the Bank's Database the name appears as Malay Ku. Sahoo.
Case:3) If the Name in the various documents such as Voter ID Card,Bank Statement or D/L varies then what needs to be done.
Thanks,
Amit Chakra

From India, Hyderabad
dineshkumarji.dks

Dear
Epfo has already released a circular to get the employees name correct. You can google the related circular.
While processing form 19 and 10c you should mention the correct name as on the bank account and enclose a letter head by ab authorised signatory to epfo stating the correct Name of the employee and request them to settle the pf account against thr correct name. Same letter should also be submitted through the employee to rectify his name.
Rrgards
Dinesh kumar

From India, New Delhi
amit_chakra
I just want to know which name i should consider while filling up the form,the name updated against PF a/c or the name updated in Bank or other ID proofs? Regards, Amit Chakra
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.