No Tags Found!

panwarsumit

Dear All, Greetings for the day! I want to start a Human Resources Consultancy in the following areas of expertise :
1. Recruitment & Selection
2. Background Screening & Verification
3. On-line Assessment Exams
Please guide me on how should I start the same and which all industries should be targeted for the same.

From India, New Delhi
leena.mehr
Dear Sumit,
Greetings for the day.... !
I wish Your new Company will prosper well.
Don’t you think the success of a company or an individual depends upon hire great people of your team? If yes, then Carlton Advanced Management Institute (U.S) Provides Certified Interview analyst training program which will acquaint you with global trends and cutting edge research in interviewing. This program helps you acquire skills which helps you to conduct functional behavioral and Motivational interviews and in-depth candidate assessment and ensure retention of high quality retention candidates . It also focuses on employer branding and negotiation techniques post interview which ensure the best candidates joins.
For details mail me :

From India, Hyderabad
panwarsumit

Dear Leena, Stop spamming the post if you cant give good suggestions on how to start a company. Regards, Sumit Panwar
From India, New Delhi
mbian611
Yes I agree with you guys. Good luck on your new endeavor, Just be positive to prosper!
From Philippines
panwarsumit

Dear suj.hr, Pls will you stop spamming the post. As stated i want tips how to start a company Regards, Sumit
From India, New Delhi
mbian611
Yes, in additional ideas with the above list would be :
1. Study/ Research or Feasibility Study you should come up especially the Financial aspects.
2. The type of employees you should be joining your firm.
3. Marketing Strategies or Methodology you should go through.
4. Back Office Department that should be given more importance...
That would be all for suggestive ideas..
Thank you!

From Philippines
aruptotaltalentsolutions@gmail.com

Hi Sumit,

My name is Arup Kumar Singh

I am a Senior Recruiter with Total Talent Solutions

The following way will help you for

Recruitment & Selection

1. You need to have a Trade License.

2. The company type can be any type - Proprietor, Partnership, etc. consult any Lawyer in this regard.

3. You need to have a Job portal access.

4. You can charge per candidate 8.33% of ctc or more

5. You can operate online or if you are doing mass or group recruitment, then you need to have an office. You may need to advertise in newspapers.

6. At the end of each financial year you need to file for Income tax return.

Background Screening & Verification

1. You need to have an ex-serviceman or retired police officer/s who may have worked in the Detective department or had a private practise.

2. You also need to have some contacts in the police department.

3. Also CA firms do it for a price.

On-line Assessment Exams

1. You can check in Wikipedia or Google for Online assessment. You will find millions of Test papers and Assessment periodicals etc.

Hopefully Sumit I am able to answer all your queries.

Yes, I am not lobbying for business, but sharing information based on my experience and knowledge.

Regards,

Arup Kumar Singh

From India, Kolkata
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.