No Tags Found!

sang27
Hello seniors,
I am already in my second month to my work as cashier since I i got my job ..now I am thinking to leave my present job for a better one.. I am planning to leave my present job without noticing my boss.. I signed contract with them.. Can they file any crime against me? Please help...

From Philippines, Olongapo City
HR4NATION

Your question can be answered only after knowing terms of contract. Further you have not mentioned the legal status of your organization (Firm, Company, Proprietorship, Shop etc.)
In any case, it is better to inform your employer about the new job and get relieved. Take relieving letter from them. You are working as Cashier and if you leave without informing them, if the management is really a nasty management, then they can even file a wrong complaint of misappropriation of cash. Generally, professional companies don't file such false case, but how professional is the management, only you have to tell

From India, Madras
sang27
thank you so much sir for the advice.. i already gave them a copy of my formal resignation letter 3 days ago and i am planning to leave my work on nov. 01, 2014 via email. sad to say that they are not responding into it.
i will send you the copy of the contract that i signed.. Godbless

Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg 10726823_1519614698281315_1491104082_n.jpg (83.0 KB, 27 views)

sang27
. .ahmM hello sir Do i neED TO wait for their reply beFore i i leave? Or is it ok to leave withouT their reply. .kindly seE the copy oftghe coNtraCt that i gave sir for further help. Thankyou
HR4NATION

Hi, I assumed that you are from India. Upon seeing the attachment, I understand that you are from different country. I do not know the laws of your country. Kindly accept my apologies
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.