My Artistri
Hi Seniors,

I am an employee in small sized organization where we have just 10 to 15 employees (Hyderabad - Telangana). I have already given resignation to the company by some personal problems. In my resignation also I mentioned that I will help to replace my position with other person if needed, or I will transfer my knowledge to do not get the problems by my re-leaving. They have taken all my services to over come their problems.

Unfortunately, One day I have opened E-Paper, Some other forum site. My boss seen that and he sent me a mail with the subject:

"New Security Policy -

1. Do not download any app or program or file on the computer browsers

2. Do not attach any devices (such as USB or head phones) to the computers. All unauthorized devices attached to the systems will be discarded without notice

3. Do not access email accounts, social media, videos or websites that are personal. Access only those that were required to perform the assigned tasks

Violations will be charged at Rs 15,000 per incident and the same will be automatically deducted from the payments made to that individual without any additional notice or alerts

Reading this email is deemed as acceptance of the new policy"

This is also a forwarded mail of previous date. Unfortunately, I did not red that mail when he sent previously because of some work. After this incident, I have received the forwarded mail and gone through that. I red and I thought that he is giving me a warning to do not do this in future. But at the salary distribution time he informed me that you need to pay 15000 to the company because of violations.

Actually, we can't download any software, programs, apps because of high secured firewalls. I just browsed the e-paper and the other forum like this. If we would like to download anything it will ask administrator UID, PWD.

I was shocked with this type of response to an employee who worked for +1 year sincerely. I requested him that kindly consider this as first violation, I will not repeat it again. I requested him like anything, but he did not considered my request.

All this was happened after my resignation only. I know he is targeting me because of my resignation. At present I am under notice period.

Can anyone suggest me to be out of this problem soon. Any employer can make their own policies as their wish?

Do you think that this policy is reasonable. Can I file a complaint against employer?

Kindly help me, its almost completed 20 days I haven't received my salary for last month even I have my take home is more than their fine. But I need my full salary.

After this incident also, I am working sincerely to the company but I has no confidence that they will issue my salary for this month. They will create something else.

This is really harassment to me.

Also, there is no structure in this office, every time we need to inform anything to one and only the director. Kindly help me to be out of this problem.

From India, Hyderabad
gopinath varahamurthi

Dear Artistri,
It is really pathetic condition of working, some organisations certainly have firewalls and limit the browsing for security reasons. Yet, you cannot complain in any forum, and fining is not good yet, the organisational structure seems to be unavailable in your system. Better get your self resigned amiably rather than involved in the system where there is no system as you clearly know the facts. It is the system that fail where one man show prevails. Today sincerity and accountability have no meaning, every one doubts other and trust is no where found in some organisation where the head is in a dubious position. Best of luck, better get your pay and good relief.

From India, Arcot
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.