Anonymous

Hi .....
I need internal Memo formats for announcing change of Date for Deepavali 2014 to my employees... Friends could you please assist me to prepare these formats...
attribution CiteHR Human Resource Management Community Knowledgebase - View Profile: alicelaf85@hotmail.com

From Malaysia, Puchong
Dhruv Patel

Dear All,
I am glad to inform you that the management has announced a holiday on _________to ______________ (day to day) for all staff members on occasion of Diwali. Regarding change office time will be continuing on (__th day).

From India, Ahmedabad
kiramuddin Malikzada

Dear All,
I am pleased to inform you that it has been decided to announced a holiday on __to _ (day to day) for all staff members on occasion of Diwali. Staff will resume to come to work started from (__th day).
Best
Regards

From Afghanistan, Kabul
Vaishalee Parkhi

With regard to the above replies, would suggest only one thing to use 'We' instead of 'I'
It is better to address as 'We' while conveying the management decision. Further, it is more appealing as a team.
With regards,
Vaishalee Parkhi
https://www.linkedin.com/pub/vaishal...khi/62/9ab/6b0

From India, Pune
Adoni Suguresh

Hi....Ananymous,
As desired by you I give herebelow the format /draft for deepavali holiday notice.
N O T I C E
The Management is pleased to inform to all the concerned that, the office and Unit shall remain closed on_____________(00-00-0000 as festival holiday on accoun t of Deepavali. As such our office and unit shall remain closed on the above day which may please be taken note of the same.
Signature of the Manager
The above notice may kindly be displayed on your entrance or prominent place of your establishment. If more than one un it you can send a copies toall the un nit for necessary compliance.
Adoni Suguresh
Sr.Executive (Pers, Admin & Ind.Rels) Rtd
Labour Laws Consultant
Note: Henceforth while seeking advice from this forum atleast you come out with your name.

From India, Bidar
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.