KVE

Dear all:
Could anyone please help me with a course structure on 10 hour Motivational Training Program for the Sales Team of a Tea manufacturing company? The program needs to be framed keeping the following definition in mind that - Motivation can be defined as an internal condition initiated by drives, needs or desires and producing a goal directed behavior.
The course structure should specify the following:
1. Motivational Strategies & Techniques that will be employed during training.
2. It needs to be framed as a schedule for a training program.
3. This training program is intended for a group of experienced sales executives who have been
with the organization for more than 5 years.
Eagerly looking forward to your attention.
With much thanks,
Regards,
KVE

From India, Pune
V.Raghunathan

Hello KVE,
Plenty of motivational material is available in Cite HR archives.
You can refer them to get an idea of what all you are looking for.
Further senior members like ACT ( Mr B.Jacob ) Mr Dinesh Divekar specialize in
in such programmes. You can contact them.
V.Raghunathan

From India
Tarun Kumar Lakhani

Hello KVE,
Greetings!
This is Tarun Lakhani from Bizwiz "The Business Solutions"(Bizwiz - The Business Solutions). We have experienced trainers for your purpose.
Kindly let us know about the break - up of 10 Hour training session. Will it be continuous or on weekends.
So we schedule the program in accordance to the same.
Thanks & Regards,
Tarun Lakhani
Bizwiz "The Business Solutions"
Faridabad
Haryana
Mobile : +91 9910023928
E-mail : ;

From India, New Delhi
aussiejohn

You need to do a Training Needs Analysis to identify the specific skills the people in YOUR organisation need based on YOUR operational requirements.
What other people do in their organisations is not relevant to you.
Once you have done your TNA, you can then put together your training course, or employ an outside contractor to develop the relevant course material, based on that TNA.
It is pointless asking other people to tell you what you need to know about YOUR organisation, because we don't work there, and have no idea about your operations or the training deficiencies of your staff.
By the way, how do you know it will be 10 hours, when you don't even know yet what you need to teach them?? It might only be 5 hours, it might be 4 days. The TNA is vitally important.
If you need more information, please use the Research Box at the top of every page here at CiteHR. There is a ton of stuff here about training already posted by other members.

From Australia, Melbourne
homi_y
I got an assignment from a American Training Certification provider, TEFL TESOL with exactly the same requirement. It could be a coincidence or it could be that Kavita / Kappu / KVE is just trying to get her assignment done by getting freelancers to send a program outline.
Regards, Homi

From India, Pune
aussiejohn

So this is basically FAKE paperwork??
What happens when an employer does proper reference checking and due diligence and calls the ACTUAL COMPANY to verify the truthfulness of the applicant's claims?
Anyone using fake documents is setting themselves up for trouble.
Use the search box at the top of the page and read all the posts from people who got caught using fake documents.
DON'T DESTROY YOUR CAREER!!

KVE

Homi:
Looks like you are unaware about the Coleman Rule of online etiquette.
Kindly hold your horses and don't jump the gun! Keep your hunches
with you.And don't tattle about anyone here unless you are sure.
This is absolutely ridiculous of you! Teach yourself some manners first
to respect people and to be considerate.
KVE

From India, Pune
aussiejohn

So Kate, kindly clarify for us - is it an assignment, or is it a real life situation in your specific workplace?? You forgot to mention that, when telling off Homi for his/her posting.
Rahulrdx_2002
I will help u contact me in developing this program me effectively
From India
KVE

Hi Aussie John:
I repeat - it ain't no assignment for heaven sake!!!!!! It was a genuine requirement for the veterean
sales staff at my workplace. It was supposed to be a 15 hours training program as was conducted
by the earlier trainer whom I've replaced. However, post the TNA I reduced it to 10 hours.
And yes, ours is a popular and trusted tea manufacturing company. This was my first training
program on Motivation for veteran Sales Executives of the company.
So, all that I needed was a sample course outline. That was it! And Homi here has gone about
tattling and accusing without even caring to know. Well, it's so rightly said - " We don’t see things
as they are;we see them as we are..!"
Hope it's all clear to you and the others here now.
Regards,
KVE

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.