No Tags Found!

MMMPL

As per new notification pf ceiling limit is to be 15000 per month, whether it is on basic or gross.
if (basic or gross) whatever applies is less than ceiling limit can employee opt for non- deduction of pf
Thanks and regards

From India, New Delhi
manohar.javaji

dear
as per the PF act the employee has to contribute 12% of basic salary(on net salary) for and also same to the management(but in management contributuion 8.33% will move to pension plan). the formula is same but only the thing we have to do what the ceiling limit have to increase for 6500 to 15000.
for example:
take a consideration on the previous thing.
employee basic salary is 24000 but at that time we have taken on the limit is 6500 for the 12%
based on the recent amendment
if employee basic salary is 24000 but at that time we have taken on the limit is 15000 for the 12%
this is for your information
regards
MANOHAR

From India
SUNITA_21
Hi, I wanted to know what will be the salary structure for delhi based employee, if his/her ctc is 250000 as per new pf ceiling limit. regards Sunita Shah
From India, Delhi
manoj_choud
Manohar Ji,
You have rightly said about the recent amendment as described....
But can company revise the basic without intimation....
Employee basic salary is 24000 but at that time we have taken on the limit is 6500 for the 12%
Based on the recent amendment
if employee basic salary is 24000 but at that time company can revise the basic to Rs.6500/- and balance add up in some other head. and do the calculation on Rs.6500/- for 12% instead of 15000 for the 12%

From India, Bangalore
subu mamgain
dear all,
Could anybody give me information about a construction medical officer. I have been told that under BOCW act if any construction site had 500 or above 500 workers at any time of the year, we have to appoint a medical officer and he should be govt approved.Is it necessary that he should be qualified under industrial safety and health policy.
Thanks & Regard
Subu Mamgain

From India, Delhi
uda91864

There is no confusion about ceiling rate. only 6500 is to be replaced with 15000 that is all.
From India, Faridabad
vujju057

Hi all,
I have some doubt in New PF G.O. There it is mentioned that On or after 01.09.2014 the entire employer and employee contribution shall remain in the provident fund and no diversion to EPS shall be made for all new PF Members on or after 01.09.2014 having salary more than 15,000/- at the time of joining.
So according the above statement is this clause applicable to NEW PF Account member after 1st sept 2014 OR any new employee for organization ( i mean exp person who changes job)
Please clarify the doubt. Thanks in advance.

From India
pkjain62

Dear
Effective September, 1, 2014, all new EPF members shall not become a member of EPS, if their
pay is more than INR 15,000/ month at the time of joining. In other words, no allocation towards
pension fund will be made for such new members and the entire employee and employer
contribution will go to the provident fund account.
pkjain

From India, Delhi
aagam anand

Kindly help me if i have to circulate a mail to my internal employees for this PF Amendment.
Kindly let us know what i have to mention on that, bcoz now everyone PF Amount will be deduct more which we deducting earlier.
Hoping for positive reply
Regards
Anjali

From India, Chennai
khushbustavan

The ceiling limit changed from Rs. 6500 to Rs.15000 means the employees whose salary is less than Rs. 15000, its compulsory to deduct PF. If above 15000 then its optional.
From India, Vadodara
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.