No Tags Found!

poojasach

Hi
I am working in a co. where we provide pf facility to our employees and co. is based in Delhi. I need to know the following:
1. the amount of pf which we need to submit to the pf authority as per the new rules. the salary amount after deducting their lta and medical is 19833 and 10,000
2. the amount of pf which we need to deduct from the employee's salary, as per the new rules.
3. the salary break up for those who doesn't opted for pf and their salary is 22000
4. the link to upload the employee's kyc details in the pf portal.
Kindly resolve the queries asap.

From India, Chandigarh
korgaonkar k a

Dear Poojasach,

You are a member of this Forum since 2009 onwards. I need not to tell you that this Forum is knowledge sharing and knowledge enhancing platform. In this Forum you can get answer to your specific questions. You can get some inputs as to enhance and sharpen your knowledge and skill. But, I am sorry to say, you can not get job work done for you. What you expect in this thread, some one do entire working for you and that too with limited and incorrect inputs. It seems, you need to understand first what correct inputs are required to workout the jobwork you expect.

On this platform lot of inputs are available for you to understand and get the jobwork done by yourself. Only thing you should able to do research and find out correct inputs for you.

I would rather advise you, you should hire some one locally to do this jobwork. The person has to understand from you the salary or CTC of all the employees, your present structure etc. Then only he can work out something for you. He need to see various parameters.

Hope you will not take it otherwise. Please do continue with your participation in the Forum.

From India, Mumbai
poojasach

Dear Korgaonkar
Thank You for your input but i put this post as i have already done this task by myself but still pf portal has denied the challan. So, i just put this thread on this portal to verify them as this will also helpful for others who are need to verify their answers/ data. I hope you understand this and appreciate the same.
Regards
Pooja

From India, Chandigarh
Adoni Suguresh

Dear Poojasach,
Our learned member Mr.Korgaonkar has rightly given his opinion. If I remember correct Myself has given my opinion on the same issue more than 15 to 20 besides other lLEARNED MEMBERS AND EXPERTS . I have clearly narrated right from, salary structure to PF contribution and remittances. You please go through in this forum in search and study the same. Many members have also given their opinion since enforcement of wage ceiling of PF. in spite of this every day 2 or 3 equerry will be there on the same subject. HR peoples putting rather than efforts they are asking directly questions even without revealing their problems which is not correct in gaining the . Hope you will not take it otherwise. Please do continue with your participation in the Forum.
Adoni Suguresh
Sr.Executive (Pers, Admin & Ind.Rels)Rtd
Labour Laws Consultant .

From India, Bidar
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.