No Tags Found!

Vinoth(HR)

Dear Superior, Can we make the advance payment for ESI registration i.e., advance contribution at the time of employer registration. Regards Vinothkumar
From India, Bangalore
korgaonkar k a

Dear Vinothkumar ji,
In Maharashtra, if you are a contractor then at the time of registration under ESIS, the Corporation ask you to remit total contribution in advance for next six months' on the projection of first month. This amount paid in advance is then adjusted against your actual contribution payable therafter.
I do not know whether it is applicable in every State, right now.

From India, Mumbai
Vinoth(HR)

Thank you keshav, Its applicable for all the states But how can they adjust the 1st to 6th month contribution? If you know please explain. Regards Vinothkumar
From India, Bangalore
Apex Management

Dear Vinoth, The amount so advanced to ESIC at the time of getting registration, is adjustable against due contributions. P K Sharma
From India, Delhi
Vinoth(HR)

Hi Sharma,
Am buying your point. My doubt is how can adjust the amount i.e., contribution amount.
For example, advance contribution made on Rs.35,000. 1st month challan generated for Rs.8400. In this case total Rs.8400 adjust with advance contribution or some partial amount is adjust. I hope you understand my doubt.
Regards
Vinothkumar

From India, Bangalore
pmcindia2016@gmail.com

i have paid advance payment of esic challan at the time of registration, now how can obtain new user id and password
From India, New Delhi
singh.kashmir76@gmail.com

i have paid advance payment of esic challan at the time of registration, now how can obtain new user id and password
From India, Solan
pmcindia2016@gmail.com

Respected Sir What is the due date of Annual Return filling at "Shram Suvidha Portal", I have obtained a Labour Licence for my clients for Haryana State.
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.