mailnikhil

Dear members,
Corporate world is very excited with ‘Make in India’ campaign launched by government.India was till now known as elephant.But tiger has been shown in logo.Export of manufactured goods can only much needed foreign currency in India.Good part is that all sectors given equal focus. Hence risk gets diversified.
One of the biggest challenge will be reform of labour laws.Not only political will,but social aspect is also attatched with it.Members are requested to share their suggestions about what parts of labour laws needs to be changed.
Regards,
Nikhil Sharma,
Jaipur

From India, Delhi
V.Raghunathan

Hello Mr Nikhil Sharma,
You have brought out a very recent and relevant topic for discussion from an Indian context.
I have some suggestion to get some contributions for this thread.
You have mentioned that reforming of labour laws as one of the biggest challenges that is to be overcome.
Certainly you would be having some important thoughts on this subject.
Revealing these would help the learned members of our forum to interact.
Secondly the social aspect that you have in mind may also be please elaborated.
V.Raghunathan

From India
mailnikhil

Modi should do something for unorganised labourers ,who earn Rs 30 /day.
From India, Delhi
V.Raghunathan

Hi Mr. Nikhil Sharma
Thanks for your post indicating the low wages in unorganized sector.
In my view, when manufacturing units get the fillip, all round progress is bound to occur.
Incidentally please see the statement made by PM as it appeared in Times Of India
Newspaper dated 27 Oct 2014. We hope better days are ahead.
V.Raghunathan

From India
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf TOI 27 Oct 2014 PM statement.pdf (1.99 MB, 113 views)

V.Raghunathan

Hello Mr Nikhil Sharma,
In addition to PM's statement that was shared a few days ago,
please find an annoucement by the Finance Minister about the forthcoming
changes in Labour Laws.
V.Raghunathan

From India
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf 6 Nov The Hindu News Labour reforms etc.pdf (184.8 KB, 76 views)

korgaonkar k a

Dear Friends,

Yes, it is a good topic. However till date there is no contribution by HR fraternity on this very important topic barring three.

I came across this thread just now. The first question came to my mind, how I missed out such a good topic and second one, up till now more than 350 viewers to this topic but why not much contribution by the viewers?

Do we all busy or we have no interest in such topic?

Title of this topic is "Challenge before Make in India Campaign."

No doubt, it is a good campaign by NAMO. It is a good move by him. He is doing hard to attract investments from businesses around the world to strengthen India's manufacturing sector. The purpose of campaign is to enhance job creation, boost the national economy, and convert India to a self-reliant country, give the Indian economy global recognition. But do we feel that NAMO will succeed in it? Yes, then how and If no, then why?

We HR fraternity should discuss on it. HR has certain roll in it.

What are the threats to our growth? Probably, we may still bring more money in our country but can we produce something from it? Is it viable to make quality production in low cost in our country? Can we compete with China?

We all need to be more disciplined amongst us. Without co-operation between every element such as Government both at Central as well in each State, its bureaucrats, other officers, entrepreneurs, stake holders- unions and labours, you and last but not least "I", it is not possible to achieve our goal. There is a need to improve our culture. Discipline, co-operation and culture are the three important aspects in the growth of any economy according to me.

Incidentally, the page of TOI dated 27.10.2014 uploaded by Shri. V.Raghunathan speaks more correct on this topic. This page also has news item which says - 401 Lok Sabha MPs yet to declare asset details.

There are so many things to discuss - Our laws, corruption at every step and many more. We should come forward and suggest our Government on how we all can make the Campaign successful.

From India, Mumbai
V.Raghunathan

Dear Mr Keshav Korgaonkar and friends,
The impetus on " MAKE IN INDIA" will unfold in a much better way after the budget is presented.
While other initiatives are in the anvil, budget holds the key.
There is no doubt for all of us from India, the "MAKE IN INDIA" campaign is of utmost importance
V.Raghunathan

From India
korgaonkar k a

Dear Raghunathan ji,

You have rightly said that there is no doubt, the "MAKE IN INDIA" campaign is of utmost importance to all of us. We all love India. We need to make it possible. Therefore, we need to discuss the challenges before it.

In my earlier post in this thread I pointed out our laws and corruptions at every step. I drew the attention to the news of 401 Lok Sabha MPs yet to declare asset details.

I was just taking a glance to the WA messages before deleting and came across one message which is in Hindi. I would like to produce it here as under:

आप खुद देखिये....

1- नेता चाहे तो 2 सीट से एक साथ चुनाव लड़ सकता है !!

लेकिन....

आप दो जगहों पर वोट नहीं डाल सकते;

2-आप जेल मे बंद हो तो वोट नहीं डाल सकते!!

लेकिन....

नेता जेल मे रहते हुए चुनाव लड सकता है;

3-आप कभी जेल गये थे, तो अब आपको जिंदगी भर कोई सरकारी नौकरी नहीं मिलेगी!!

लेकिन....

नेता चाहे जितनी बार भी हत्या या बलात्कार के मामले म े जेल गया हो, वो प्रधानमंत्री या राष्ट्रपति जो चाहे बन सकता है;

4-बैंक में मामूली नौकरी पाने के लिये आपका ग्रेजुएट होना जरूरी है!!

लेकिन....

नेता अंगूठा छाप हो तो भी भारत का फायनेन्स मिनिस्टर बन सकता है;

5-आपको सेना में एक मामूली सिपाही की नौकरी पाने के लिये डिग्री के साथ 10 किलोमीटेर दौड़ कर भी दिखाना होगा!!

लेकिन....

नेता यदि अनपढ़-गंवार और लूला-लंगड़ा है तो भी वह आर्मी, नेवी और ऐयर फोर्स का चीफ यानि डिफेन्स मिनिस्टर बन सकता है;

और

जिसके पूरे खानदान में आज तक कोई स्कूल नहीं गया..

वो नेता देश का शिक्षा मंत्री बन सकता है;

और

जिस नेता पर हजारों केस चल रहे हों..

वो नेता पुलिस डिपार्टमेंट का चीफ यानि कि गृह मंत्री बन सकता है.

सारा कुछ लिखना चाहूँ तो लाखों पेज भर जायेंगे....

यदि

आपको लगता है की इस सिस्टम को बदल देना चाहिये..

नेता और जनता, दोनो के लिये एक ही कानून होना चाहिये..

तो

इस संदेश को फार्वड करके देश में जागरुकता लाने में अपना सहयोग दें..

🏤 🎓

श्री. देशपांडे..

मुख्य सरकारी वकील

मुंबई उच्च न्यायालय.

मुंबई.....

Hope you and all my friends will understand what I want to say.

From India, Mumbai
V.Raghunathan

Mr Korgaonkar,
Life is certainly difficult for a common man in India.
The Budget has evoked mixed reactions. Services and Green Energy sectors have a grouse on the new budget. Let us hope Manufacturing sector takes off well.
V.Raghunathan

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.