priyas2704

Hi everone!
I have resigned for my job as my boss is not paying me from last 4 months. how can i get my F&F now?? he is saying that he needs time to settle my F&F. i cant wait as i have seen other employees waiting from months and years for their F&F. shall i file a case in police station or approach labour court. please suggest me as i need to get huge amount from the company.
Thanks and Regards
Priya
Hyderabad

From India, Hyderabad
ccdepindia@yahoo.co.in

Hi Priya,
In the absence of relevant information about the place you are working, your designation nature of your work, your salary, your contractual terms, it is difficult to offer any advise. If the Industrial Disputes Act is applicable to your organisation and you are covered under the definition of 'workman', then you can give a notice to the employer and seek legal remedy under the Act. If not, the only remedy is to approach a civil court for breach of contract and claiming all your legal dues including any compensation you may like to claim. It is always better in such matters, to consult a competent advocate who can guide you and help you to get your claims.
Please be in touch with a local advocate and seek his/her assistance in the matter.
Best wishes
Cyril

From India, Nagpur
priyas2704

Dear Mr. Cyril,
Thanks for you response.
Am an HR-Executive in a Paint Manufacturing Company and am a confirmed employee. i have sent the resignation through email but i didnt get any reply for the same. but when i called him n ask, he said will be clearing in 15 days but now he is refusing to do so. he also cheats employees by not paying pf but deducts from the salary. so i have asked for pf amount also.my company is in hyderabad. so pls tel me whom to approach now and contact address if possible.
Thanks,
Priya

From India, Hyderabad
ccdepindia@yahoo.co.in

[QUOTE=priyas2704;2181160]Dear Mr. Cyril,
Hi Priya,
As advised please do get in touch with a legal practitioner to assist you in the case as a notice will be required to be served on the employer, listing out all the irregularities and claiming relief. You should also write a letter to the employees provident fund authorities, informing about the provident fund deductions and non payment of employers contribution (subject to confirmation that this has not been done).
It would be advisable to settle the matter mutually with the employer. However, if there is non-cooperation, you may have to approach the civil court for appropriate relief. Please do this under proper legal guidance.
Best wishes
Cyril

From India, Nagpur
saswatabanerjee

If your salary is below ₹18000 then you have the option to approach the labour commissioner under payment of wages act. Even otherwise, you can approach him with all details, but he is not obliged to take action where your salary is above the limit.
Generally, the labour commissioner will initiate action. However, you should have all documents to prove you were working and that the money is owed to you.
As for the PF fraud, you need to go and meet the regional commissioner of PF and file a complaint on the matter. The PF department will definitely take action and recover (or try to) the same.

From India, Mumbai
santhosh862

If your salary is below 18000 then you have the option to approach the labour commissioner under payment of wages act. Generally, the labour commissioner will initiate action. However, you should have all documents to prove you were working and that the money is owed to you.
As for the PF fraud, you need to go and meet the regional commissioner of PF and file a complaint on the matter. The PF department will definitely take action

From India, Vijayawada
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.