Balakrishnan C
during my post graduate degree i joined as an intern in xx company after completion of my intern the company has interviewed me as their policy and verbally communicated about my package and told i have short-listed and selected. So i am continuously working with that organisation from past 3 months but yet they dint receive any offer letter or any document related and they are also not paying to me.

If i ask every time the HR is telling i need approval from the management so wait until that. So in the mean while i got a job offer in another good reputed company and they are asking me to give the offer letter or any letter saying you have selected with so ans so package and awaiting approval, but if i ask my HR such a letter that also she is not ready to give what should i do now.

From India, Bangalore
Madhu.T.K

Balakrishnan,
I would say that you should not continue in your present organisation. An organisation which permits one to enter the company without any paper describing the legal relationship of the person with the company is not a good organisation to work with. You can tell the company from where you have now received an offer that this is the situation in your present organisation and you doubt whether the HR would be able to give you any letter and you have continued there just because this is the organisation where you did your internship.
Madhu.T.K

From India, Kannur
Balakrishnan C
THANKS FOR YOUR KIND REPLY sir but in the new company where i got offer they are asking every thing in document i dont know what to do, really i struck here.
From India, Bangalore
Madhu.T.K

If the new HR is so adamant we have no other option. Normally, it is the statement of the candidate which is important in the cases like recruitment of freshers. It is okay when you have been offered a position which is open to experienced persons. In your case it should be a post open for freshers. Any way, please talk to the HR and convince him.
Madhu.T.K

From India, Kannur
Balakrishnan C
Sir i am not a fresher, i have already worked in the same company after finishing my BE and in order to expertise in the field i have joined my mtech and again associated with that company as an intern and after my successful 1 year completion of intern these people interviewed me almost 4 rounds and told i am shortlisted.
I have been worked there 1 year after my BE.. still these people know about my performances and contribution to the organization and making these kinds of plays to me

From India, Bangalore
Madhu.T.K

Internship is a part of curriculum and that is not considered as an experience. If you have put it as an experience in your CV and on the basis of that only the new offer has come, sorry, you have no other option but to get a service certificate from your present company and join the other one.
Madhu.T.K

From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.