Mishra.Sangeeta
Dear Seniors,
I am working with a young and growing organisation.
I want to create a shared calender for application of leaves.
Actually what happens many times two or more employees come up with leave application for same days,
It becomes difficult to decide whose leaves to be approved.
If there will be a shared calender employees can mark the days they want leave for, so when another employee visits the calender he/she can see that these particular days are already marked for leaves.
I may sound a little confused coz i am.
Please help me to sort it out.
Thanks,
Sangeeta Mishra
Asst. Mgr - HR & Admin
HelpingDoc

From India, Delhi
kulkarni.alok

Hi,
This is Alok. I am a cite Hr member and have completed my MBA-HR,DLL and now working as HR trainee at Cosmo films public ltd.
Why dont you setup a Calendar on google drive and share it with all the employees if you would like to set up a common calendar. Its just a suggestion as i am also in learning phase. Another would be to draft a leave policy for your organization. Our being an MNC , the sytems are alreaady in place. Would like to hear more on the above issue.
I would be open for knowledge sharing and professional networking.
Thanks & Regards
Alok k.

From India, Pune
rasikbhaikannan

Dear Sangeeta,
A calender will not help. If your company has more outsiders (like in Chennai 50 staff of many companies are from out of state and down south). Obviously they will ask for leave during in between holidays to suffix or prefix especially for festivals. You have to plan at least three months in advance by identifying such leave and informally collect information thro departmental heads as to when people want leave.
Thereafter you have device a policy. For instance in a IT major in one office of 400, eighty persons wanted leave for Diwali and the management decided only those who are on Talai diwali (first diwali after marriage)only will be granted leave. .
Similarly devise your policy based on your staff profile.
Kannan

From India, Madras
fc.vadodara@nidrahotels.com

Leave Policy are readily available in the site, you can go through the same and amend according to your need. Since yours is not a big organization and if the approving authority is one, you can approve on first come first basis and or on case to case basis as mentioned above.
From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.