No Tags Found!

Gajaviveka21
Dear HR,
I've started career as a contract engineer, after completing 1 year I relieved properly due to family reasons mean while I studied additional courses for next 5 months.
Then I got job in a Onrole process. Here my question is, for an MNC companies how many months "Career Gap" they can accept.
I've 5 months of gap between two companies. Is I"m elligible for applying in MNC's?
Kindly update me.

From India, Chennai
victorjays

Dear Gajaviveka
There is no time gap criteria. Only one aspect to be considered is the justification for the time gap. As long as you have tight skills & honest approach you can continue applying for MNC's
Victor

From India, Coimbatore
Ashutosh Thakre

Dear Gajaviveka,
A time Gap of 1 week without a valid justification is a huge gap and a time gap of 3 years, with a valid justification is a very small gap... Don't concentrate on the time gaps, concentrate more on your skill sets and updated knowledge in your job... This should not sop you from working with and MNC or for that matter any other company.
Regards,
Ashutosh Thakre

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.