No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hii..
Need to know if a employer or organisation is not paying their employees under minium wages act ,in this case what right a employee can exercise and to whom they contact and i noticed that in delhi-ncr region people who run small organisations have practising this from a long time, job seeker(freshers & upto 1 yr experienceholders) like we do not left with an option and land with a job which is under paid.
I don't know to whom i can contact,these companies do not provide you offer letter,appointment letter etc. even if they promised .
I don't want my name to be disclosed,can any body suggest to whom i can go for /either a grievance cell/authority.
Is there any criteria which clearly mention a under grad./grads. /post graduates/skilled /semi skilled workers should get minimum salary/wages
as i know minimum wages act is there to define twice in every year,but is not strictly exercised by smallorganisations.

From India, Delhi
arunmjadhav

Anonymous,
It is mandatory to every employer to give minimum wages to their workmen as per the rates/minimum wages decided by their state government as per category.
If any employer is not following that, then workmen can contact to labour commissioner and file a complaint.
or
They can directly file a case in to labour court under unfair labour practice act.
Arun J.

From India, Hyderabad
Madhu2014
thanks sumit.., can you suggest me is their any provision to file your complain via eletronic media/ provide me if you have any email id for the same.
From India, Delhi
MATERIAL OFFICER

Sir My company give me only basic salary my designation is Officer grade.. Where i can complaint this. Please provide me minium salary in Officer Grade in Sugar Industry.
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.