Jrawat528@gmail.com

Hello Friends,

Hope all are doing well !

I want to discuss with you regarding statutory compliance in my company. information about company are described below.

1. We are a manufacture of cables which comes in engineering group in uttarakhand.

2. Our Minimum wage is 6581.

3.Total number of Employee are 120 in company Payroll.

But Issues which are facing by me are below

1. We have a EPF registration but only 20 members are covered out of 120 . Others who are not covered we find a own solution to them , in a salary sheet we show basic salary 6600 which is above pf ceiling and fill up form 11.

2. We have a esic Registration & all employee who are below 15 k are covered and others are covered in our group insurance policy.

but now situation is changed coz epf ceilings is now 15000 thousands so now we cannot do that .So I discussed this matter to Company owner he told me that all share ( 12 %+ 13.61 %) will be deducted from employee .

By doing this net Payable will be so less & employee are not agreed to do so .

Being a HR What should be done to overcome this problem ?

From India, Delhi
ravi5554

Hi,
1.Design the employees CTC, CTC includes employee and employer contribution as suggested by your owner.
2. Administrative charges does not include in CTC, it is the separate contribution payable by employer.

From India, Mumbai
Jrawat528@gmail.com

Hello Aditya , Those who are getting less then 10 k they are driver ,Painter, Gardner & workers .How can they manage ?
From India, Delhi
ravi5554

Hi,
Design the CTC according to their salary range
1.For Higher salary employee's design with higher benefits to get tax benefit.
2.Design middle level different and lower salary range different CTC's.

From India, Mumbai
Jrawat528@gmail.com

Hi, Please Can you design ? Driver Salary -9500 Painter-8000 Supervisor-17000 Engineer-25000
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.