No Tags Found!

radish55
Hello,

I was working with MNC firm since Dec 2012. My last working date with that firm was 6-JUN-2014. I served my two months notice period and resigned as per the company policies. They told me i will be getting email from them after 45 days. This email would contain F&F settlement statement and if i am okay with the statement then i just need to take a print out, sign it, scan it and drop an email to them. After 12 more days they will release my F&F settlement amount.

Even after 45 days i did not receive any email from them so i dropped them email on 4-AUG-2014 asking them for update. Replying back to the email HR said they already dropped me an email on 20-JUN and attached the copy of the email. Looking at the attached email, i came to know they sent that email to wrong email id. Hence, i did not receive it. I told them it's their mistake that they sent it to wrong email address ( I filled my contact details correctly along with email id while leaving the organization. The same was double checked as well ). Still mistake was done from HR while typing the email. They sent me F&F statement and asked me to go through it.

Again there was a mistake from them. Last working day mentioned there was 10-JUN-2014 instead 6-JUN-2014. I replied stating the same to the email on 5-AUG-2014 and asked for the correction. After that till now i did not receive the F&F statement. Every week i ask them for an update on the email but they simply say it is in process.

Is there any legal action i can take against the company for keep on delaying this and for not responding properly ?

How to proceed further on this?

Your prompt response is highly appreciated.

From India, Bangalore
arahaman123@gmail.com

Hi,
Have you got your release letter after completion of your notice period? If not please ask HR (him/her) to send your release letter at the earliest possible.
Without this you can't fight in legal way. Please note it is not the final solution. Remember if you properly follow the rules and regulation of your company during your tenure no body can charge you, blame you or harass you any more.
Please follow the basic guideline-
1. Collect all communication mail and print it out accordingly
2. Physically meet your HR Executive & Accounts Department regarding your full and final settlement
3. Ask him/her about final date of settlement
4. Make a draft mentioning your employment details and your complain against F & F Process to the CM/VC/MD and cc to HR Dept & A/c-Dept.and enclosed all the communication details.
5. Start the follow up
Hope this will definitely break the ice.

From India, Calcutta
radish55
Hello,
Thanks for your reply.
I got all the letters on my last working day.
I have already CC'ed Manager/MD to the existing email thread on 26-AUG. Although manager replied on the email on the very next day asking Finance guy to expedite this request but no response from HR/Finance team yet.
I had already asked for tentative date but the answer i get is it is in process. I wont be able to follow option 2 suggested by you since i am working with some other company during normal business hours.
How long you suggest me to wait for an email from HR/Finance team ( last email was sent on 26-AUG)

From India, Bangalore
arahaman123@gmail.com

Hi,
It is 100 times effective when you physically visit in your previous office instead of sending mailing request. In my point of view you just make a visit to your previous office without further delay and talk to the HR team about final clearance. Moreover, you can submit the hard copy of your complain letter addressing to MD and make a receipt signed copy of the same for your further course of action (If needed).
With best regards,

From India, Calcutta
saswatabanerjee

Seriously, you sent it back because they were willing to pay you for a few days MORE than you actually worked ?
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.