Tejaswy Reddy
Please can anyone help me in this query. What is the form required to be filled if the employee is not interested in PF?
From India, Gurgaon
ravi5554

According to new notification, confirm that your employee basic is more than enhanced wage ceiling limit (15,000), in this condition itself he had the exemption else he need to be contribute. This wage ceiling is effective from 1st September-2014
From India, Mumbai
ravi5554

Hi, Above mentioned wage ceiling limit is effective from 1st of September 2014.
From India, Mumbai
Adoni Suguresh

The Employees Provident Fund Scheme is itroduced in 1952 with a object to help the employees as a part of the saving which will be asset at his old age. I am not under standing why peoples are scared with contribution of Provident Fund. I am not understanding why peoples are skipping from this benefit. As a HR executive you must educate the peoples to bring them under scheme and start the contribution with ceiling or without ceiling. In this thread on several times repeatedly written that try to continue the contributions and do not escape from this. People now will not under stan d but to realize later when they will reach the retirement age and that time it will be too late. Since the latest amendment is given for the option. But in my opinion and urge all the members whoever reads this thread do not skip from the contribution and become a member. In the sixties, to become a member, one should complete 240 working days. Thereafter it is reduced to 120 days, after words 60 days and 30 days and now exempted.

Procedures are meant for the benefit of the employees and should under stand this.

Please educate all the employees whoever is not interested in becoming member of the scheme.

From India, Bidar
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.