No Tags Found!

Shet

I am working for a software company from past 2 years . When I joined they had only 2 months of notice period. Now after 2 years they placed me at client place. Now they made me to sign the agreement.
The Agreement includes following points :
1. 6 months of notice period.
2. If we violate the rules we need to pay 6 months of CTC.
3. We are not supposed to join the client place as an employee.
4. The management have the right to take any decision on our relieving.
They had given only one copy of agreement to sign.
My questions :
1. If only employer is having agreement copy then its legal or illegal as they have not given copy to me(employee).?
2. If suppose they tell me to pay the 6 months CTC then do i need to pay only Basic salary or whole CTC (including HR, Medical allowances)?
Please do help me :)

From India, Bangalore
Ashutosh Thakre

The Employee must have an agreement copy with him, as to what document has he signed? Secondly CTC means the entire salary. there is no bifurcation if the same says as CTC.
Also the notice period clause is acceptable and also the clause that you cant join the client is also justifiable as the your company and the client may have a no porch agreement in place.
Regards,
Ashutosh Thakre

From India, Mumbai
ravi5554

Hi,
1.Yes, Its CTC nothing but overall package like ( 3,00,000 P/A or 4,00,000 P/a)
2. Better for safer side ask the photocopy.
3. One side agreement is illegal, whatever the agreement will done between employee and employer both should have the copies.
4. if any kind of problem occurs in future then you might face problems.
5. Management will take the decision of relieving, before to sign the agreement clarify abut relieving part with them which kind of decision and what that includes.
6. Rule violence includes which kind of aspects clarify and then go for the agreement if you want.
7. As per my knowledge better you need not to sign such kind of agreement.

From India, Mumbai
pon1965

6 months Notice period? The company may be autocratic. No comments. Pon
From India, Lucknow
anil21_22gupta

If you talk about the legal point of view, they can only ask you to pay the 'Basic Salary' if you leave without notice.
This essentially means that you may have to pay for 6 months of basic salary to walk-out of your contract.
They cannot legally force you to pay CTC for 6 months.

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.