tejashriindore

Hello,
I am the beginner in HR profession. I query is related to HR Retention. My First question is how one can identify the "Tell Tell" sign of retention need in organization. How one can understand that employee is trying to leave the organization or searching for other options outside.
And second question is how we can avoid this situation. What are the retention strategies for that other than money or salary hike. What changes can be done in hr policy.

From India, Mumbai
Vijay B G

It depends upon many things, as per my understanding. Work environment and Indivisual career focus places a major role.
If you can help your Employees get promotions or involving them to the core of their responsibilities might help your employee not to think outside your company.
Why should you know whether your EMP are leaving, just make sure you have a good in-house HR team.
Retention strategies would be 3 months notice period where most of your EMP would not make their mind to try outside very often.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.