Grajeshwari07

Dear All,
I have to send a circular to all employees stating not to have snacks or drinks in workstation.Help ,me to draft .
Dear All,
This is to inform you all to avoid having food & drink inside modules.
If found strict action will be taken against it .
Pls let me know on above content
Thanks

From India, Madras
Bhargavi Sesham

Hi Rajesh,
Strict action for eating snacks at their desks!!! That sounds so disappointing and rude. Employees should not feel like they are locked up inside office for 9 hours a day.
Always make sure that the content is very polite while circulating such restriction mails to avoid snacks at cubicles.
Educate them why is restricted and instead ask them to use cafeteria to have food, tea, coffee.
If it is a customer care production floor, the munching sounds may disturb the one beside you on call.
Or ask them keep the work premises clean. Or tell them it is not hygiene to consume food without washing hands and best place to eat or drink is cafeteria. So much food may make them sleep at their desks.

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.