Rahul_annu
Dear Sir/Madam
I want to know about all procedure to start a epf pension. en employee of our company is completed over 10 year of his service, then he resign, his age is 35 year, please tell me what procedure i do for his pension fund.
Rahul Sharma

From India, Gurgaon
ravi5554

Hi,
Please read below,
a)
A member, who has completed 10 years, service on the date of leaving the service and has not attained the age of 50 years on the date of filing this application Or (b) has attained the age of 50 years or more, but less than 58 years and not willing for reduced pension.

From India, Mumbai
subbarao.v

Dear Rahul Sharma,
One who completed 10 years service,when he resignes,his age is 35, his family pension fund can not be settled coz,he completed 10 years in pf .so upto 58 years he can not draw instead of settlement, scheme certificate only will be issued.that is valid upto 58.After that only he can get monthly pension

From India, Madras
sourav.rubi@gmail.com

Friend ,
While an individual in a private sector accumulates scheme certificate (P.F) for job changes.
During lodging claim for retirement pension , the scheme certificates increases your
accumulation as denoted in the certificates.
Hope, I could assist you in understanding the usage of scheme certificates (P.F).
Take care,
Sourav Mukherjee

From India, Bangalore
sumitk.saxena

In addition ti Ravi & sourav i also add if he wish to claim for EPF/EPS accumulation then for EPF he have to submit Form 19 duly signed by himself & emplyer & for EPS accumumlatio he has to submit form 10c for issuence of scheme certificate citing the details of the nominees with their photographs to epfo. Once scheme certificate will be issued he will claim for the pension as cietd above ages.
Thanks & Regards,
From,
sumit kumar saxena

From India, Ghaziabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.